Chapter 2 : Lump?

It's him.

Yes, it's really him.

YESUNG.

(A/N: His picture on the right side. :))

"Speak up, babo-yah!" Singhal sa akin ng pagong . . . ay este si Yesung. (-_-)

Nagising na lang ako bigla at naalala ko ang audition. I glanced at my wristwatch and 1 min na lang ang natitira para mahanap ko yung room. Wala na akong oras at kailangan ko na talagang magmadali kundi mahuhuli na ako.

"Joesonghamnida! I need to go now. I'm gonna be late for my audition." Tumalikod ako pero mukhang hindi ko dala ang bag ko. Lumingon ako uli at hinanap ang bag ko sa sahig. Nang makita ko ay agad kong kinuha at pumaharorot na ako ng takbo.

"Yah! I'm not done with you. Dorawa!" Narinig kong sigaw ni Yesung pero hindi na ako lumingon. Takbo lang ako ng takbo.

Yesung's POV:

"Speak up, babo-yah!" I snorted to this girl. She bumped into me and it really hurts my head. I guess, she might be the clumsy type of gal. Why did she in a hurry? Tss! Babo!

"Joesonghamnida! I need to go now. I'm gonna be late for my audition." She looked uneasy. She apologized in a formal way because she should. And why do I? It's not my fault, anyway.

Wait, did she say audition?

As when I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her, she was already running away from me.

"Yah! I'm not done with you. Dorawa!" I wanted her to come back but she didn't listen to me. She was on her way running through to somewhere I didn't know. But didn't I hear the word audition, did I? Aissh! Whatever! It has nothing to do with me then.

My forehead was still hurting me. "I guess, I should put something on it." I stepped into the elevator which I supposed to do earlier.

Ruri-chan's POV: