Dream 34

I was serving juice? Or tea? I don't remember. I was serving some drink though to the guest we had. He was was sitting the on the desk. He looked very impatient though as he began to tap his foot.

I began to fume. But I stopped when I heard thunder.

My sisters looked at me. I looked down and walked away. Sister walked over with mother. She say her down on the couch.

The began to talk.

A little while after they headed outside. I walked out with them. I held up an umberella for my mother so she didn't get burned by the sunlight. A few minutes later, a sudden down pour came. It made the male because all wet.

Sister gave him some towels while Heana gave him some new clothes. I was scolded for a bit. She pointed outside and yelled.

A large cloud was circling around the house. It aaa close to letting out some lightning. I held it in.

Me, Heana, Joshua, Grace, Kayla, and Nathan went to a new arcade place Kayla emo found. It was a lot of money. It wasn't only an arcade. There was a swimming pool and a indoor water park. Games were in another building.

We played around for hours. Everyone got sad when it was time to leave.

The next day, I was woke up by a small..by small disturbances. We were going back to the arcade.

There some bit of conflicts. Heana Grace and Joshua played a game where they need wands. Joshua lost his so he stole Heana's. Heana wanted to play it so she had to fight Him.

In the end heana had to get money from mother and we headed to the sdscds. I saw so many people I knew this time though. It made me want to go back but I couldn't since I had to look after the kids.