IDK - Chapter One

ONE DAY there was a person WHO WAS HAPPY. HE WAS TRYING TO GET A LOT OF MONEY but he was homeless so he needed to find a job. BUT NO ONE ACCEPTED HIM. So he needed to rob a bank to put food on the table. HE ROBBED THE BANK BUT SOMEONE CALLED CRIME STOPPERS. Then he ran away from the bank with a million dollars that he robbed. Unfortunately a guy mugged him and stole that robbed money. "What am I going to do now?" he said. HE THEN REALIZED THAT HE WAS VERY HUNGRY/ HE CHASED THE GUY DOWN AND KILLED HIM WITH A ROCK AND ATE HIM and THE MONEY BY ACCIDENT. Then he heard sirens of police behind him. The police were very angry. HE DABBED REALLY HARD AND ALMOST BROKE HIS NECK. THE COPS LOVED THIS AND PUT HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA HE BECAME REALLY FAMOUS AND HE GOT LOTS OF FOOD. Unfortunately the next day his friends were jealous of him so they all teamed up on him and introduced him to a game called geometry dash. He played it and raged so hard that he died. HE GOT REVIVED BY THE MEDIC. HE THOUGHT "I know how to get payback" HE PLAYED HIS OWN GAME: RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH A NERF GUN. He approached his friends and asked them to play russian roulette with a nerf gun. They accepted the challenge. He used a real gun instead of a nerf gun and he painted the real gun orange. HE KILLED ALL HIS FRIENDS AND GUESS WHAT HIS NAME WAS? And his name is John Cena.