1

«○»

Dear Moon,
Thanks for being such good company, you make me feel happy, peaceful, and sometimes even high. As if every problem in my life disappears, until the Sun comes up, haha. You are a real friend, someone I can hold onto. Anything I have to say, you understand.

Thank you for everything,
Love, Selene.

I sigh, closing the notebook. This is the only way I can talk to the Moon, writing to him, then he replies by writing on the other side, this book is infinite, magical even. Meaning we could talk forever, without worrying about losing pages to write on.

Sometimes Moon even writes with his voice, when I read, I can hear his voice clearly, making us closer than ever. Moon truly is beautifully magical.

"Selene," my mother, Theia, calls out to me. I stand from my chair, carefully putting it back to it's desk.

I stroll around the spiral staircase to see my beautiful mother talking to our messenger, smiling.

I greet them both, nodding in acknowledgement, "Hello, Cyrus", I look at the bag he is holding, full of requests and offerings from wolf packs, they love to offer beautiful flowers, in return, I give them beautiful weather, the right mates, and beautiful crops.

"Thank you, once again, for delivering all these. Would you like anything in return?" Cyrus nods, handing me the bag with care.

"Strength, wisdom, and guidance for my Sabrina!" he says happily.

His mate, or should I say former-mate, Sabrina, rejected him for being an angel, is now with another mate as Cyrus requested.

My smile turns into a frown, Cyrus was cursed by Fate to be an Angel, so I took him into my kingdom, but he can't just live here, said my father, he needed to work for us. I made him my messenger and changed his name from Hermes to Cyrus.

Sad, but it is love.

Love can hurt you, and it always will.

"Of course, and more strength for you,", I close my eyes, focusing to grant his wishes. "Thank you, Selene." He bows down, then leaves us to his room.

Mom looks at me in worry, "I am fine, Mother dearest,", she smiles lightly and tells me that dinner is ready before leaving me to my thoughts.

I sigh, when will I ever be like her? She is just so hardworking, loving, kind, humble, wise, and beautiful inside and out. I bring the bag to my room and do my bed, I haven't fixed it since I last did it last week, I am such a good Moon Goddess, aye?

I go down to the dining area to see my family, Enrique, Alpha of the Wisdom of the Wind Pack, his Beta, Arvin, and his mate and Luna, Wendy. I join them and face Wendy,"What brings you all here, leaders of the 'Wise Wind' Pack?" I smirk, Wendy and I are very close, being her cousin from my dad's side.

She swallows the food in her mouth, and speaks up,"Enrique needs help from Uncle Hyperion," her eyes light up ,"oh-and our third-in-command, Michael is in charge, don't worry." She adds. I smirk once again, for the last time they went here with their Beta I panicked.