Chapter 2:

Luhan's POV

I couldn't believe what I had just done. Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! I scream in my head.

I look over at Nina and smile making sure I didn't show how nervous I was. You see if you haven't noticed already I like her. Actually that would be an understatement, I love her. Ever since she got her first heartbreak I realized my feelings towards her but it was too late, she had friend zoned me.

"You ok?" Nina asks.

"Yah, of course!"

Nina's POV

The car went silent, all I could do was fiddle with my thumbs on my lap.

"Mind if I play some music?" Luhan asks.

"Not at all."

🎶Hey mama shake that mega aye aye aye aye aye🎶 (lol any Super Junior stands out there?🙋🏻)

"Nice choice." I say.

Without realizing it I start humming along with the beat. Luhan looks at me with a slight smirk. "What?" I look at him annoyed.

"You look cute when you hum."

"Yah yah I know." I stink my tongue out at him. We've always been like this, ever since we were five and became best friends.

Flashback Starts

"Mom why must we move! Especially to a different country! Waeeee!" I wine.

"Yah! I'm tired of hearing you whine. It's too late to move back now. We're already here." She hands me a box and points to our new house. "Start putting the boxing inside."

I let out a sigh and walk in.

"Pssst!" I look around.

"Pssst! Yah you!" I look towards my left to see a little boy peeking through the bush.

"Are you my new neighbor." He whispers.

"Yah. Are you my neighbor?" I slowly walk towards him.

"Yay! Finally someone my age! My names Luhan by the way." He jumped out of the bush and sticks out his hand for me to shake.

"Hi! My names Nina!"

"Where are you coming from?"

"China."

"No way really!?"

"Yah, why?"

"I'm from China!"

At that moment I realized this place might not be so bad.

"You wanna be friends?" Luhan asks.

"Sure!"

Flashback Ends

"We're here." Luhan says as he drives up to the apartment complex. I always curious on why he didn't have a big house. His parents had so much money that he went to college and came out debt free. I guess he wanted to see what regular life was like.

We grabbed my bags from the back of the car and made our way to his apartment.

"Oh cr*p! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" Luhan yells while banging his head with his hand.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm so sorry." He looked so disappointed in himself.

"What's the matter." I started to get nervous. Did he make a mistake with inviting me to live with him? Am I gonna have to live on the street?

"I only have one bed and my couch doesn't recline." Luhan's head was looking at the ground.

"Oh. Well what size is ur bed?" He looks up at me curiously.

"Umm king, why?"

"Well it seems you have a big enough bed for the two of us. We'll just share. It's not like we've never done it before." I flash him a big smile before his head looks back down at the floor. Was that a little blush I saw?

Luhan's POV

Aish! Stop thinking like that! You guys are just close friends. A frown forms on my face. Right, just close friends...

"Luhan! Your phone is ringing!" Nina yells from across the room.

I grab my phone from her hands. "Hello?"

"Hey Luhan! So I heard what my mom did. Aish! What a foolish move! Anyways is it really ok if Nina stays over there? I don't want her to be a burden. I know how troublesome she can be." Lay chuckles on the other end.

"Y-yah of course it's fine for her to stay here!" I reply.

"Alright thanks! By the way don't try anything, I mean it!"

"I won't." I sigh knowing nothing could happen.

"Aish! I'm just kidding. You know I want my little sis to be with a great guy like you."

"Yah! You already know she's friend zoned me." I whisper as I close the door so Nina can't hear.

"You never know. Nina is the type of person to change her mind very easily."

After talking with Lay for a while we hang up and I step into the living room. "Who was it?" Nina's head peeks out from the coach.

"It was your brother. He wanted to make sure you were doing ok."

"Oh okay." She says then turns her head back to the tv.

Author's Note:
Hello I'm sorry it's been a while since I've updated but I'm still in school. Don't worry I only have 12 days left😆