Chapter 1:

"Get out of my house!" My mom screamed as she threw a suitcase at my face.

"Gladly!" I screamed back throwing clothes into my suitcase.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" My mom exclaimed as she shut the door behind me.

A single tear ran down my face. Where do I go now?

I walked down the street, with a face full of tears, realizing my house and this neighborhood meant nothing to me. My childhood meant nothing to me.

I continued walking for another half hour until I got to a small park. Realizing how much pain my feet were in, I sat on the closest bench.

As I watched some kids play on the playground laughing and running around full of energy, I pondered what I was gonna do next. Maybe I could buy a small apartment complex, but first I'd have to get a job. I knew that not many jobs were available and the ones that were wouldn't want an unemployed, fresh high school graduate. I screamed in frustration scaring the kids playing.

"Are you ok?" A familiar voice asks. I look up to see Luhan with a quizzical face.

"Yah, of course." I say wiping my tears away only for new ones to form. Seeming to notice I was lying he kept staring at me.

"Aigoo, I know you're lying to me." Luhan knelt down on his knees so we were face to face. "What happened?" He asked.

"My mom kicked me out and now I have no where to go!" I started balling my eyes out right in front of him. I knew it was embarrassing to let Luhan see me like this but he's seen me in every condition.

Flashback

"I think we should break up." My smile faded away after hearing those words from kris.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"I just think we weren't met to be." Kris shrugs and walks away leaving me there feeling like nothing, no wait I did feel like something, I felt like trash.

"Sweaty how wa-" Before my mom could say anything I rushed up into my room not wanting my mom to ask questions about why my face was full of tears.

Before I could think I grabbed my phone and dialed the only person I could trust. "Yeoboseyo?" I was greeted by Luhan's sweet voice.

"Luhan.." I said with an unsteady voice.

"I'm on my way, I'll be there in five." Once he hung up I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it not caring if my mom could hear. Today was the day I got dumped by my first boyfriend, the boy who had given me my first kiss, the first boy I had ever loved.

"She's upstairs. Go on ahead Luhan." I could hear my mothers muffled voice.

"Nina? Can I come in?" Luhan asks on the other side of the door.

"No I look ugly. I guess I know why he broke up with me." I started balling my eyes out once again. My door slowly crept open until I saw Luhan's face pop in. "I brought ice cream and movies. They're Disney movies. You like Cinderella right?" Luhan dangles a bag at my face.

"Come on in." I pat the side of my bed and move over so Luhan can sit. "What kind of ice cream did you bring?" He flashes me a big grin and brings the tub out of the bag.

"Your favorite."

"Cookies and cream!" I yell ecstatically grabbing the tub and opened the lid right away. Luhan chuckles.

"Yah! What are you laughing at?"

"You're so cute." He laughs grabbing my cheeks. I smile.

As the movie continued to play I finally had the courage to tell him what happened.

"And he just walked away with no trace of sadness." I slumped down farther into the bed as I finished my story.

"What a jerk, don't worry you'll always have me by your side." He grabs me and pulls me into a tight hug.

"I know I will. I'm glad I didn't make many girl friends, they always have too much drama. I'm glad I have a guy friend like you." I smile up at him. Luhan looks down at me with an uneasy smile but then beams into a big smile.

Flashback Ended

"Come on." Luhan grabs my wrist and my bags. "Hey! What are you doing!?" I scream scaring the kids once again.

"I'm taking you home. You're living with me." He flashes me another one of his big smiles.

We start to walk towards his car "Under one condition." He says turning around. "You have to go to college."

"What!? I have no money for college!"

"That's why I'm gonna pay it for you." Luhan smiles.

"Luhan! I can't let you do that! You're already giving me a place to live." I say.

"Yah but giving you a home isn't gonna help you in the future. But by going to college you'll get a degree then a job and you'll be able to walk on your own." I didn't know what to say. How could Luhan just pay for my college?

"Do we have a deal?" He asks.

"Deal."

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter was kinda short but I'll try to make them longer. Quick shoutout to min_nataliaaa who helped edit and give me ideas for the story. Go check out her stories they're pretty good.😉