chapter 4

Joey's POV

"I've been thinking about the kiss" Shane said not breaking eye contact "you mean the kiss we did for dare the Dawson" why does he wanna talk about that? "come on, you honestly can't say you didn't feel something" he said whilst placing his hand on my leg, well this is weird "uh I don't I-" he cut me off "Joey can't you tell my feelings? maybe this might help you figure it out" and with that he slammed his lips onto mine and grabbed my crotch, I was stunned at first and froze but when I gained my senses I shoved him off me then stood up "what the actual fu-" once again I was cut off by Shane slamming me into the wall and putting his lips on mine whilst running his hands all over my chest once again I shoved him away from me "SHANE STOP" I said slowly backing away but that didn't work as he put his lips on mine again I pretended that I had given up so I kissed back (half heartingly May I add) I turned over and pushed him up against the door, he then turned me over so my back was on the door and started undoing my shirt buttons if I didn't act fast something bad would happen so I unlocked the door opened it and shoved Shane out just before he could finish undoing my buttons on my shirt. that was too close.

Lisa's POV

Where was he? he should be home by now, I thought to myself but not 2 minutes later in came a pissed off Shane "Shane are you ok" I asked slightly worried "excellent thanks for asking" he snapped storming into the bedroom and slamming the door, what got him all moody he was fine earlier...I walked towards the bedroom cautiously, slowly I walked through the door to see Shane looking at my laptop screen, oh shit. "what's this?" he asked whilst showing my laptop screen "uh one of joey's music videos why?" great Lisa play it cool "no I mean this." he then put my Internet history on the screen and scrolled through my history which consisted of all of Joey's videos "I was just watching..." he finished my sentence for me "Joey" "yes exactly" "and why we're you watching Joey" play it cool Lisa "because each day I am going to watch all of a YouTuber's videos to get tips from them" was that convincing?? "oh ok" he said putting the laptop down "sorry about earlier I am just a little stressed"

"a little?!"

Shane's POV

Lisa had only watched Joey all night so I was a little suspicious and jealous that they had such a good relationship whereas I just blew my chances of ever being friends with Joey again. maybe he will come round I could say that I was confused or stressed or- I don't know anymore, but what I do know is that my confused feelings towards Joey were made up tonight

I loved Joey graceffa