7.

Madi's p.o.v.

"Sooo are you gonna tell her" I ask Kian smiling.

"I can't. It's to soon and what if she says no"

"Trust me you're Kian Lawley she's loved you forever. All she ever talks about is ever meeting you. But trust me she's super chill and she won't be like a stalker or anything" I take a drink from my drink.

"Hmm well what about Cameron I seen them two flirting ever since we got here" he asks worried.

"Oh trust me Cameron is Cameron he flirts with everyone"

"Well I'm still going to wait to tell her. Wait a couple days" he gets up and leaves.

I get where Kian is coming from. I've had a crush on Jc for awhile but I don't know about him for sure yet.

I mean we've been best friends for a year now and yea I used to have this huge crush on him because he's a youtuber and famous but now that I'm actually talking to him we've just been really good friends.

"Sooo enjoying the party"

"I am how about you"

"It's great. Your friend seems awesome"

"She is. You should talk to her get to know her I mean Kian likes her but you should still get to know her and know she isn't some crazy fan"

"I know but you told me she likes mostly Kian and Jc and since I'm Jc I don't want her really freaking out that's all"

"Oh trust me just get to know her" I walk away and try to find hannah. Once I do I have some random person take a picture of us. I post edit it and then post it on instagram.

 I post edit it and then post it on instagram

@madiarcher: my 💙

550,000 likes  and 1,000 comments

@jcsbaby: eww there's 2 sluts now

@hannahmarie: 💗💗

@kianlawley: 😍

@meredith: bet they'll be sleeping with Kian and Jc by the end of the night

@kianslove: no way @meredith they are way to ugly for them

@meredith: @kianslove true but they are sluts and every boy loves fucking with sluts. And if not then I bet those two will just pay them to fuck them.

@jccaylen: hot.

@camerondallas: 😻😻

@jackgilinsky: wow

@jackjohnson: qts

@sampottorf: 😉

@o2lforever: wtf is this? Why are all of the boys commenting on her post? She's an ugly whore!

@kianandjcforever: aww you guys are so cute
- @madiarcher has liked @kianandjcforever's comment

I decided to go get another drink.

"Hey madi" I turned around and I see Cameron.

"Oh hey. Nice party"

"Thanks. Hey you brought that hot chick here right. The one over there" he points to hannah.

"She's my best friend. I mean ya I did. I just thought she needed a little taste of la. She's thinking of moving here" I say

"Wait. She's not from here" he asks shocked.

"Nah she's from Florida. I mean she's been to you and o2l's concerts. You should kind of recognize her" I say

"Wait she's a fan"

"Yes but she's not some crazy fan. She's chill. Think about it I was a fan. But am I stalking you? No. I'm friends with literally everyone here" I say taking a drink from my drink.

"Very true" he says then walks away.

I roll my eyes as everyone gathered in the circle to play spin the bottle.

Cameron spun the bottle first and it landed on hannah. Crap.

Hannah gets up and goes over to Cameron.

I see Kian look at her and then look back down.

She goes over to him and kisses him.

She sits back down and the next person spins.

It was finally my turn and I spun the bottle landing on Jc.

We were all pretty drunk so hopefully he won't remember this.

I get up and sit on his lap and start making out with him.

It felt right but I wondered what he felt.

Did he like me back.

Who knew. All I knew was that he was a great kisser.

*Authors Note*

Sorry guys I've been so busy but here's another chapter I hope you guys like it!

~mya