8.

Hannah's p.o.v.

I wake up the next morning with my head pounding and I turn around and see Cameron beside me sleeping.

I scream waking him up on accident and see that my clothes are still on.

I sigh in relief and see Cameron alert.

"W-what happened" he looks down seeing himself in his clothes except without a shirt.

"Nothing" I lay back down and then feel really nauseas and I run to the bathroom and throw up.

Once I'm finished I grab some Advil and go find Madi.

I must've drank to much last night since I can't remember what even happened and how I woke up beside Cameron.

I look in a room and see 2 random strangers with no clothes on. I quickly shut the door and look down the hall.

I go down to the last door and open it. I see Madi and Jc sleeping but they are fully clothed like I was with Cameron.

I wanted to talk to her but at the same time I wanted her to get some rest. I decide to write her a note saying I was going to get some coffee and I'll be right back.

I grabbed my keys and left to go get some Starbucks.

Madi's p.o.v.

I woke up with a pounding headache. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. I rinsed my mouth out and used some mouth wash since I couldn't use a toothbrush.

I took some Advil and walked out and saw Jc.

Shit. What happened last night. Please tell me I didn't hook up with Jc.

I mentally face palm myself and go downstairs to get some water.

"Ok let's see"I say trying to remember

I remember playing spin the bottle and Cameron spun first and it landed on Hannah. They started making out and Kian left..

*Flashback to around 11*

"Kian wait up" I say running after him.

"Look it doesn't matter.. I don't even know her" he says sitting on the stairs sipping his beer.

"So.. get to know her. Show her you like her. Show Cameron that you want her and not the other way around" I say

He shrugs his shoulder and takes a drink.

"Let's just see what happens"

"Cmon let's go back to the game" I say pulling his arm.

He rolls his eyes and finally gives in.

We sit down again and it was my turn up.

I spun the bottle and it finally stopped..

I looked up and saw Jc.

Just friends... right?

I got up and sat on his lap and made out with him.

I was already drunk but I knew what I was doing.

"GET A ROOM" someone shouted.

We pull back laughing and I sit back down.

We continued until things got heated and people started leaving and finding a room.

*present*

I drank some water and realized.. maybe that's how I woke up beside Jc.

Did we do it? I asked myself.

Well I woke up in clothes so maybe not.

I started thinking a little more and how things got maybe just a little crazy...

*Authors Note*

Hope you guys like it... I'm trying here it'll get more interesting hopefully...

~Mya