Practice🏈

Sorry for all the character switches
But this story is mostly going to be in Elliot's pov😊

Let the chapter begin!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

🙈😊Elliot's POV🙊😊

Slamming my locker closed and putting
My helmet on as I walk straight to the high school football field.

As we line up I prepare myself to tackle some people to let out all my stress.

I feel the sweat dripping down my uniform during water break I gulp down my drink feeling the solid liquid drive down my throat.

It hit me,
The intoxicating smell of
Uhhhhh, I inhaled deeply
Vanilla and strawberries

Nova now on high alert,I start skimming the whole football Field,only football players are suppose to be here at this time of day.
What was she doing here??

I look to my right to notice her walking on the bleachers
My Xavria..

Don't ask how I know her name
I did my research
Especially when that stupid Sebastian kid what's to touch what is rightfully mine,I have to beat him in every way possible.

Speaking of the sicko~
I re appeared back into the boring events of earth and zoned out of my thoughts to look back at Xavria and notice someone beside her.

Guess who it was???
I'll wait......

Sebastian
I can already feel my anger boiling inside of me,I thought he got the hint to stay away..

I wanted to murder him with my pinkie when I saw there hands laid contact as  in they were holding hands.

I knew I had enough when I threw the helmet on the ground and ran so fast using my alpha speed,the closer I got the more blood spots I started to see in my not so clear vision.

They were now in the parking lot little did they know about my presence.I see Xavi heading to her car as Sebastian followed and he started to Lean in to her most presious face.

Before I blinked I moved
Nova taking control of my body
I zoomed right in front of her and punched punched and punched and kicked Sebastian in his face until I knocked him out cold and saw his nose bleeding,I scoffed I hope I broke it I thought.I laughed as he still had the bandages on from the earlier when I beat him up.

I turn around to check on Xavi
She's right in front of Sebastian
The anger boing inside me again as I see her touching him.She turns him over to see his bloody nose as she looks very weirdly at his blood she starts to lean on her knees back.

My head starts to hurt and I see a vision

Darkness just pitch black at that same moment I hear A PING..

I look over Xavi has fallen
She blacked out..
Darkness??!

----------------_______________-------/------////-

Hello my dudes
Been forever since I updated
One of my close friends gave me inspiration to start up again so

Thanks mayo😂😂😂

Also what connection did Elliot's vision have with Xavi's blackout??

Find out in the next chapter
Byiiiiiiiiii🖐🏼