First Sight

✨😋Elliot's Point Of View😋✨
--------------------
"Hello Elliot you Actually came to class today I'm impressed"
This is what I heard but saw nothing but black and the feel of no gravity and the internal feeling of falling for what felt like forever.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I woke to being at the nurses office and I got to go home.My head has been killing me I've never had a headache hurt this bad.It may just be my visions but none of my visions have hurt this bad.I got home and grabbed my key from my keychain and opened our pack house door to close it very carefully to not cause me any more pain for my headache.After a while my headache started to dile down but just thinking about it made it worse,at the very moment of thinking aloud,banging came from the staircase in our pack house,I moved really quickly to see what the noise was coming from.I dashed quickly and got knocked to the ground I looked at who it was and it was Harper and Julien was laughing his head off.If you don't know Harper and Julien are in my pack Julien is my beta but there both my best friends.

Where did you go?Harper asked
'I got sent home because my head was hurting really bad' I replied with seriousness so they would get the hint to leave me alone.They both know about my visions over the years I'm pretty sure everyone knows about it,
Lots of alphas and werewolf think I'm crazy because of my gift and decide to stay away from me.Out of no where my head feels like it's going to EXPLODE I crunch up into a ball on the floor if someone walks into the living room right about now they would probably mistake me as being a rug,but the pain was destructive.Just when I thought it was over my eyes changed and all of a sudden I could see this girl with long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes she was...perfect it was like a dream was I dreaming? Nothing this beautiful has made me feel so fake..non living.I knew at this point it was the first sight,the first sight of her.....
-------------------------------------------------
Hello Redbirds~🐥
Hope you enjoyed let me know what you think😱😱