Chapter 1

JI MIN WOO POV

I woke up in the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up.

Me: Yeoboseyo? Uncle what is it?

Uncle: Pack your things, your transfering into a dorm. I'll pick you up in eight and hurry up.

Me: Ne uncle! ddo bwayo!

I looked at the time in my phone. It's already 6:00 a.m. I wake up really early and yes I'm a morning person. I headed into the bathroom and took quick shower. When I finished, I headed in to my walk-in closet and picked an outfit to wear. I wore a blue long coat and a black pants, then I chose my favorite blue high-cut shoes. I looked my self in my large mirror and scanned myself. I went outside to find my hair accessories. I was choosing what hair braid-style should I choose until I remembered frozen's elsa braid and that's what I chose since that was my favorite.

When I finished my braid, I putted a little ribbon on the end of the braid. I looked myself in my mini mirror. Woah! I'm impressed in myself!. I looked at the time in my phone again and it was already 7:30 a.m. I didn't eat breakfast because I don't have the appetite yet! and I don't want my uncle to wait for me to finish eating."~sigh~ When is he gonna get here!!" I complained to myself.

~60 minutes passed~

A car horned outside. 'Finally!!! it's about time!' I thought to myself. "About time Uncle!." I teassed him. "Hey! you're the obe who wakes up early!" he answered back. "Well I don't want to be late or be a turtle you know!." I teassed him back. he doesn't really want to hear the word 'tutle' or 'slow-poke'. "okay, okay! You win!" He said back. Silence filled the car.

It was a 30 minutes ride until we reached a building. I was surprised when I saw the name on the wall of the building. 'Bi-Big Hit?' I thought ro myself. I gave my Uncle a confused look then he said "Just wait and see~". I gulped down when we were inside. Then a woman came to us. I think she's a manager of a group. "ahh... you must be Mr. Woo's brother! I'm Mrs. Park Jae-hee but you can call me Ms. Park" The woman hand shaked my Uncle while she introduced herself. "ahh... you must be Ms. Ji Min Woo! Nice to meet you!" She introduced herself to me. She offered a hand shake and I accepted it. "Minchy, I'll leave you to her okay? and oh here! the car is in the parking lot and don't worry it has a note and Ms. Park knows wherw it is too, and there's a note in the windshield. So... Bye!" My uncle said and bid goodbye to me. I was shocked when I saw the key he gave to me. I have an own car!.

"Ms. Woo. Meet me in the parking lot in a minute, so that I can show you your new car and then we'll go to your room, okay?" she said. I nodded and bowed to her. My phone buzzed and I got it from my coats pocket. I opened the message that is from my Uncle and readed it.

From: Uncle

Minchy, here's Ms. Park's number so that you wouldn't need to ask her number later. ***********

To:Uncle

Kamsahamnida Uncle!!! I'll be going now! she's waiting for me at the parking lot to show the car you bought for me!!! and Kamsahamnida for the car! sorry I thanked you late! ^ _ ^

From:Uncle

Arrasso! Bye!

HEY!!! GUYS!!! SO IT'S LONG!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL MAYBE QUIET LONG OR SOMETHING!!! ¶: PLEASE VOTE & SHARE THIS STORY!!! ^ _ ^ ANNYEONG!!! HWAITING!!! ≥___≤