A Good best friend to yourself

One day i saw a stranger that is poor all the people are teesing but dhe is good in all od their subjects in her school but the teadher don't like her because of her sense but one day i saw her selling all the projedts that her maid in her school and i buy all of it i intruduce my self to he.Name is jasmine what is your name?

chapter 1

 Her face is shock that she saw me and intruducing at all but she tell her name to My name is anne all the people looked at me but the people are laughing at me and they said to me : why are you buying all the project of the girl it dirty and old?i said to them :i wanted it its beautiful and preety drawings, and the people in the market are so shy that i said it to them.

chapter 2

anne give me all the project that her selling and i ask if i can go to there house everyday and to visit der in ther home but she don't like because its to far to go to there house she said to ;my house is a city and to far you need to ride a bus and you will very tired.And i said to her:i have a car to drive on and no transportation to me because i have car to go to your house.

chapter 3

ok i will do next week o your house

ok you dan come to my house anytime i will give you a adress to you tomorrow can we be bestfriends for ever until the end