V

~Hyohyun's POV~
       I came downstairs and sat to eat the food I made. I went on my phone for a little until he came down and sat.

I stared at him as he picked up the kimbap and put it in his mouth. He chewed it slowly then eventually picked up another piece.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"It's pretty good." He replied. I smiled knowing that eh liked it.

"Glad you like it." I said keeping the conversation going.

"So how old are you?" He asked still munching on the food.

"Well I'm 18, turning 19 soon." I said.

"Hmm, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me. I was shocked at the question.

"Um, yeah. His name is Jaehyun." I told him. He seemed interested mostly on my personal life.

"So if you have a boy friend then why are you helping me, a blind person?" He asked which made no sense since there was no reason I shouldn't help the blind.

"Well because we are in a long distance relationship right now, he's coming back in 4 months." I said.

"Well that should keep you busy, I'll call you when I need help, food, and other things blind people can't do. Otherwise don't bother me." He said, sipped some water, then left.

I sat there thinking why he hated me so much. I never did anything to him.

I went upstairs to my room and showered and got ready for bed. The digital clock on the wall showed '9:56 PM' as I hopped into he shower.

After I finished I laid onto the bed and went on my phone when I got a text:

"You never called me." I got a text from Jaehyun.

"Sorry I was busy getting ready and making myself feel at home."

"Want to talk now?" He asked.

"Sure." Is what I answered.

My phone vibrated and I picked it up, "Yeoboseo?" I asked.

"I miss you a lot! How was your day??" 

"You'd never guess." I answered.

"Ok I won't. Is it a boy or girl?" He asked.

"Boy. He's 21." I said.

"Boy? Yah, don't fall for him!" He said jokingly through the phone, I laughed which was probably taken as an 'I wont'.

"Is he good looking?" He asked.

"Yes I mean- kind of.." I said trying not to make it obvious.

"Don't fall for him! Hajima!" He said.

~Taeyong's POV~

I heard laughing from across the hall disturbing my peace and quiet. I stood up and walked over to her room and poked my head in.

"Will you keep it down? I'm trying to study." I told her.

"Sorry oppa-" 

"Don't call me that." I said.

"Taeyongssi?" She asked.

"Just Taeyong or Tae." (A/N how bout.. BOOMING SYSTEM UP UP TY TRECK TY TRACK)

"Ok, sorry about the noise." She said and I shut the door. Yay to new roommates.

~Hyohyun's POV~

As Taeyong shy the door I was quiet for a few minutes as Jaehyun went on his phone.

"He look, don't be so down. He'll warm up to you soon." Jae told me.

"I hope so. I mean he's been quite blunt." I said.

"Goodnight I have a long day to get through tomorrow." He said.

"Ok, bye love you." I said.

"Goodnight, princess."  Then he hung up.

For the rest of the night I laid there thinking why Taeyong was acting like this towards me. He'll get used to it right? The thought eventually made me fall asleep.

~Taeyong's POV~

I heard a loud snoring from next door as I still studied.

I got up and walked over, and turner off the lights and left.

I wonder what she looks like.. is she pretty? Why would she have a boyfriend then?

I sat there still trying to study Morse code, and listening to audio books.

What do I look like? Little did I know, I fell asleep right on top of my work.

Word count: 662