A Little Bit More About Myself

In a city that seems as ordinary as any other city, Where Buildings and skyscrapers shone brightly like stars in the dark of the night, Glitch was sitting on top of a building dangling his legs off the edge in a cheery mood.

"So before we move on to the main background story let's talk about my hobbies, and what I do with these god-like powers I was incidentally forced upon," He says rather cheerfully greeting the readers with a bright cheeky smile "I'm sure you're all anxious to know!" he leaps off the edge then glitches in mid-air, you see the environment distort around him and change into a different more forest-like environment with blue rays of light swimming in the air like waves. "What you experienced there my friends is my teleportation power! Very useful for traveling and exploring the wonders of not only different stars and galaxies in the universe! But also different dimensions and timelines! I use this as a means to explore and gain more knowledge and kill time in general. There's always something new to learn out there! Now, this is what I do most of my time... Exploring, meeting new people, races, eating new food, all that kind of stuff that relates to discovery!"

"So if you do have the chance to see me, feel free to drop in and say hi! I mean with immortality going on literally traveling and gathering new knowledge from different dimensions and different worlds is the best goal I could come up with to keep me occupied. of course! If the worse occurs I try my best to find the best solution!" he shrugs cheerfully