Treinta y dos

It was midnight, everyone was asleep and Harry decided to use the marauders map Fred and George gave him.

"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good" he muttered the code words and almost immediately, ink appeared on the front.

Messrs. moony, wormtail, padfoot, prongs, and muzzle proudly present the marauders map.

He smiled and searched for the person he was looking for, Cassiopeia. He saw that she was in the same room as Remus Lupin, but he was exiting the room. Could they be sleeping together?

Then he saw the name Peter Pettigrew. He got significantly scared when the footsteps were approaching him. He muttered a quick "nox" but nothing happened. Pettigrew never came. Then, he saw Snape reaching him, to late to hide.  He quickly said "mischief managed".

Severus took the map out of Harry's hand. "Let me see" he said, but it was blank.

"Reveal your secrets" he commanded waving his wand, but nothing happened.

"Show yourself" with that frase, words began to appear in the map, Harry tensed up, but the words were not the map.

'Mr Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business

'Mr Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.'

Snape froze and Harry got surprised at the message. Then more text appeared.

'Mr Prongs agrees with Mr Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.'

Harry didn't dare to laugh. Once again, text appeared on the map.

'Mr Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a Professor.'

Snape huffed and kept reading as more text appeared.

'Mr Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball.'

Harry's eyes widened and when he thought it was finished, more text appeared.

'And finally, Ms. Muzzle wishes Professor Snape to stop being in love with someone he'll never get'

Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at the last statement, and Severus was fuming with anger. When he was about to say something to Harry, Remus came to save the night.

"Professor" he said stopping Severus.

"Well well, Lupin, taking a walk in the moonlight, are we?" Remus looked at him with a smirk, he actually found werewolf jokes quite funny.

"Well I'll confiscate this, take a look Lupin, this is your area of expertise

"Well I'll confiscate this, take a look Lupin, this is your area of expertise... it's full of dark magic" added Severus almost challenging.

"I seriously doubt it Severus, to me it's just a parchment designed to insult everyone who decides to read it...  I suspect it's from Zonkos" he said laughing, and added "never the less, I'll take it and investigate any hidden qualities it may posses. It is after all as you say, my area of expertise... Harry will you come with me please?"

He bid goodbye to Snape and Harry followed behind like a lost puppy, unsure of what Professor Lupin might say to him.

He took him to his office, which was a little messy. When they came in both got startled when they heard a sweet voice full of sarcasm.

"Well, did you expect to be awake after hours without me? I want to be part of this!" Whined Cassiopeia. Harry relaxed for some reason and Remus smiled at her.

"Look what Harry found" Remus showed her. She quickly grabbed the parchment and said the code words "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good"

Harry widened his eyes in surprise. "How did you know?" She giggled and Remus smiled at the boy.

"You should go to your room Harry, I don't want to take points off" Remus said. Harry reluctantly stood up from the chair but before he went out he said.

"Is there any chance the map is lying?" Both of them looked at Harry with a quizzical look.

"What do you mean?" Asked Cassiopeia.

"It's just, I saw a name, Peter Pettigrew. He's supposed to be dead" after that, he left them shocked.

Cassiopeia smirked at Remus.

"Told you so!"