(Dean)

I walked closer to Alex. " I'm sorry for everything I've done to you.." He fidgeted slightly as he watched me walk closer." Stay back." He said just loud enough for me to hear. I could see that he still didn't believe what I said.

" Why do you suddenly care?...Why now? You could have spared me the pain of the constant beating and bullying.." He spoke now sitting up. "I don't know. I-I just didn't want to do it anymore..I didn't want to hide it anymore." Ugh, I sound stupid and cliché. My words mean nothing when I've done horrible things to him.

I look at the ground waiting for his response. I figured that he'd scold me but, he got up just barely walked up to me. "I want to believe you but, I can't."

He pushes up my chin slightly. "You were right. I want you. Yes I do, a lot even but, you're one of those foul creatures. I can never trust anyone if your kind." I felt a sharp pain in my chest. "Ouch.." I forced myself a smile. "Okay." I understand his hesitation. I understand everything.

He forced me out of his home. I cooperated of course and headed home. "Aww are you all down in the dumps Cupcake?" "What the fuck he doing here?"

I groaned. "What do you want?" Haiden laughed. "I'm just checking on you. I don't see what you see in that shapeshifter crybaby. And in case you didn't know, confessing to the person you bully doesn't make them want to suddenly be with you and it's happily ever after." He rolled his eyes." Move on. It was fucked from the beginning." He was right but, I wasn't going to give up. "No. You're probably right about all of that but, I'm going to get him to trust me."

He laughed again but louder. "You teenagers and your damn stubbornness. Don't start crying when it doesn't happen because I TOLD YOU SO." He starts walking ahead of me." Anyways, I'll go tell the big boss how much of a bitch you are. Later, Stay Demon." He vanished with a puff of smoke.

- Graduation Day -

Sitting in my chair with a cap
and gown, my eyes searched for Alex. It been 3 weeks since...that day. I have to talk to him. After a while I saw his familiar black hair..I wanted to say something to him but, the building was quieting as the principal was beginning his speech.

That long boring speech about how we're entering adulthood and blah blah blah. All I was focused on was Alex. I guess he felt my eyes on him because he turned his head my direction. His eyes widened a bit as if he was shocked. I mouthed to him. "I need to talk to you."

He turned his head back around and soon enough, after about an hour the graduation, it was over. The crowd was huge and it was a struggle to even find him. We met eyes but he hurried off as if he was avoiding me. Of course I shoved people out the way to get to him."Shit he's fast. Please..just let me talk to you." I thought almost desperately.

I have no idea what's come over me. I've never wanted someone so much before. I've never had to try hard for anyone. When I finally reached him it was an abandoned hall. "Just let me talk to you!" I semi-yelled. He stopped immediately." What do you want?" He turned to face me." Just for you to help me make this right.." I lowered my tone.

"Let me..." I felt like a drug addict without his drugs. This feeling was the worst feeling I've felt in years. I could tell he could hear how desperate I sound. His face softened. He felt sorry for me. He nodded." Okay! I'll give you a chance..but only one. If you fuck up I have permission to kill you." He said with seriousness.

When I looked back at all those times I've beaten him.. bullied him. "Could it possibly just have been him letting me get my way." I nodded at his terms. "Okay good." My mind essentially was racing with so many thoughts. I know getting him to trust me will be hard. Very hard. I managed to get a few words out starting conversation. Telling him a little bit more about myself and.. my kind. We are what we are.

I know we aren't good but is anyone truly good? " Why my family?.." I was shocked at the random question. "...It was a long time ago, they didn't want any mixed breeds... They killed your family.." I sighed." It was wrong but I can't change what happened.." His eyes watered." I can barely remember my mother.." I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry."