(Dean) Alex..

There was this guy who I relatively envied but, I didn't want to say because he was a nerd his name, Alex Sanders.

I admit all this time that I've bullied him, I notice how he was sort of happy to see me. It was like he wanted me to bully him. Over time I started to like him..a lot. I didn't know how to show him so, I kept bullying him.

" Staircase, after lunch" I say to Alex towering over him. He nodded nervously hurrying off not too soon later. I watched him walk away quite amused by what he had behind.

- after lunch at the staircase-

He actually came to the staircase. I was surprised knowing that I bullied him.

I walked up to him. "Alex", He turned his head quickly. I kissed his lips catching him off guard. He didn't pull away, I thought he would of pulled away or pushed me but, he kissed me back.

I could feel a blush forming across my face as I pulled away. "I'm sorry"

I walked away hoping that he got what I was trying to tell him.

- during transition-
I saw Alex at his locker as I walked pass. I could feel him watching me as I walk off. I was still nervous about earlier. He bit his lip." Um." I heard him say. I stop." Yes?" " N-Nothing" I saw him blush and close his locker.
I nod heading to class.

I went the rest of the day thinking of the kiss."Did he not like the kiss? Oh fuck, I bet he thinks I'm weird and confusing."

The bell rang for last period in which we shared. I sat in my usual seat trying to focus in my work for once.' Was it bad to kiss him?' Someone threw a ball at Alex and I seen him read it and ball it up. I clenched me jaw knowing that I can't just stand up for him now.

More popular kids throw paper at him while the teacher wasn't looking. Alex ran out crying and I got up walking out like I wasn't going to chase him. After I was out I chased him." Alex!" He ran faster and faster out of the school." Alex, Stop!" Damn he was fast. I managed to catch him." No No! Leave me alone all you popular people piss me off!" He yelled he was hiding his eyes for some reason. " Look Alex. I kissed you because I like you! I want to help you now and I didn't know how! I just kept bullying you." "You're fucking lying!! Leave me alone!!" He yelled at me." You think I just kissed you just to fucking do it?!" " I don't fucking know just leave me alone!!" He tried to pull away. " let me explain!" I was stronger but he pulled harder and go out of my grip." No!!"

He pushed me back and ran off." I should just leave him alone.." I told myself.