🎉Party🎉

Justins pov

" hey kale u ready to go to the party ? " I asked.
" yeah "
We arrived to the party and I have a few drinks and I have a buzz. So I go sit down and smoke a blunt with a group of pot heads. All of a sudden a fine ass boy sits next to me.
" hey is it okay if I sit here " he says.
"Umm yeah sure of course " I say akwardly.
I'm blushing now he can tell.
" oh btw I'm Raegan "
" I'm Justin"
So we're all smoking then all of a sudden Raegan puts his hand on my thigh, I look up and he smirks. He kissed me! But I had the urge to kiss back so I did. We made out for like a minute. Then he takes my hand and takes me to a room upstairs. I was so ready for what was gonna happen next 😏. We walk in and slam the door close and lock it. I push him against the door and slam my lips on his.
"Jump " he said.
(Btw Raegan has top and bottom surgery, Justin just has top)
So I did, he carries me over to the bed and I take off my shirt and we proceed to kiss. Raegan licks my jawline, the goes to my neck and leaves dark purple hickeys. He takes of my pants and his and our boxers. He studies my body then kisses me. He licks from my jawline down my neck down my stomach. He starts to play with my clit with his tongue. I moan a few times. He twist his tongue oml it feels amazing. He puts two fingers in me and fingers me as fast as he could ughhhhhhhh I was soo wet. He lines me up with his dick and goes in slowly and starts pumping faster and faster.
" y-yes d-daddy mmmm "
" you like that baby boy "
" mm f-fuck uhhh mmm yes d-daddy "
He's pumping so fast mmm it's so much pleasure.
"Faster d-daddy f-faster "
He's going at an inhuman pace.
" I'm g-going to cummm d-daddy "
He pulls out and fingers me. That's when I exploded all over his hands.
He still kept going.
" mmm Rae f-fuckkkk omg god mmm" I moaned.
I got this weird feeling in my stomach.
" d-daddy I'm going to squirt mmm" 
He just ignored me and kept going till I squirted. We cleaned up and got dressed and went back to the party.