Justins dads house

Justin's pov

"I'm scared to meet your dad, what if he doesn't like me " raegan said
"Of course he will like you " I said
It's now 15 minutes before we leave, and I'm horny and want raegnan to punish me so I'm gonna make him mad.
" hey raegan your dick is small " I say and laugh.
" oh I see what you doing" he said.
" pee wee dick haha " I say laughing still.
" daddy's gonna punish u now " he said smirking.
He goes away for a second and comes back with a vibrator.
" take your pants off now" raegan said. I did as told. He bit the rim of my boxers and pulled them down. He shoved it in me and hooked it to his phone and put it on medium.
" lets go" he said so I walk awkwardly walked to the car. He rubbed my thigh the whole way there. When we got there we walked to the door which gave me time to get use to the vibrator. My dad greeted us at the front door.
" hi raegan nice to meet you" my dad extended his arm to shake raegans.
" nice to meet you to"
We sat down and raegan put the vibrator on x-max. "Mmmm fuck" I moaned but my dad was in the kitchen making dinner. While my dad was in the kitchen raegan layer me down on the couch and pulled my pants and boxers down. He pushed the vibrator in and out really fast.
"Oh fuck daddy "
My dad heard and said.
" u okay Justin?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
Raegan stopped but put the vibrator back in.

Ill make a part two.