Vacation

Justin's pov
Me and Rae are going on vacation with my dad to a 2 story cabin on an island. We get there at about 6:00 and we un pack. All of a sudden I get really horny. I whisper to Rae and say
" babe I'm really horny"
" wait till tonight" rae said and winked.
I rolled my eyes and help my dad cook diner. We eat and we all go up stairs and go to our rooms. Me and Rae go to the room on the right and my dad goes to the room on the left. We wait like 20 minutes for my dad to be asleep. We hurry up and quietly walk downstairs.
" I wanna fuck on the kitchen counter top " I say. So we go to the kitchen and There's a like island kitchen top. We undress and get on the table. Rae lines himself up with me and slams into me.
" mmm fuck Rae " I moan loud but not loins enough for my dad to hear. He starts pumping faster and faster.
" mmm oh Rae shit faster mmm ohh " I moaned loud enough that I'm pretty sure my dad heard. Rae started going soo deep there was a clapping wet noise and it was loud.
" OHHH RAE MMM FUCK STOP IM GONNA CUMM OHHH" I screamed really loud.
Rae pulled out and stood up and started fingering me really super fast.
" Rae ohhhh mmmm I'm gonna cumm"
I arched my back and rolled my eyes back.
I cummed and didn't stop cumming cause Rae was still fingering me really fast. My legs were spreaded wide open and Rae was still fingering me and I was still cumming  like a lot, and that's when my dad came in the kitchen but we didnt notice.
" MMMM RAEE OHH FUCKK DONT STOP FUCK ME TILL I CANT WALK"
I was still cumming there was cum everywhere.
" oh shit my bad" my dad said and walked out..... ............

TO BE CONTINUED 😂