7

Vic's P.O.V

"Hey Vic?" My angel asks.

"Yes kellin" I say looking at the sunset from inside his car on top of a cliff.

"Happy anniversary" he says

I smile at this, turning my head to face kellin with a grin on his face. The sunlight from the approaching sunset hitting his face, illuminating his beauty even more.

He pulled out an envelope which I assumed only had a card. But I was wrong, inside was tickets. Not just any tickets, they were tickets to Pantera.

Not only that but they were also pit seats.
"I-Kells oh my god this must have cost a fortune. How on earth did you get these" I stared at him in shock.

His smile didn't falter one bit "I got them the minute they were on sale. I kept having to refresh the page until the seats popped up"

Leaning over the arm rest in his car i wrap my arms around him in a bone crushing hug.
"You are the best, you know that?" I say.
He laughs and returns the hug as well, now it's my turn.

"I got you something as well" I say digging out the box I had in my jacket.

Curiosity etched it's way onto his face as I hand him the box. It's not a ring size box, just slightly bigger than one.

"Awe Vic," he said, opening to find a necklace with a compass on it. "it's beautiful" he smiles at me. The smile I love so much, I never wanted him to smile like this at anyone else.

"Look on the back" I tell him, he flips it over to see the engraved words on the back.

I'll always find my way back to you

It might have cost me a bit, but kellin is worth it. If I could I would give him the whole world, just for him to smile at me.

"I love it Vic, thank you so much" he says wrapping his arms around my neck pulling us in for another hug.

"Here, let me put it on you" I say after I pull away, he hands the necklace to me. I unlock it and bring it over his head to wrap around his neck and lock it into place.

He looks down at the necklace playing at it a bit with his hand. He turns to me and he utters the most beautiful words I have ever heard.

"I love you Vic"

"I love you too kellin" my smile couldn't have possibly grow any wider. Leaning in I go to press my lips to his in loving kiss.

This kiss to me was set apart from the others. Though the others were very special in their own way, this one was the next milestone in our relationship.

And with every kiss we share it would always lead to a promising future. In my head I very much felt like a love sick idiot. But I couldn't have possibly cared at the thought. All that mattered to me, was kellin.

After a few moments of bliss and shared kisses, kellin suddenly pulls back.

"Vic..." he says.

"What Kells?" I ask.

"Vic!" Again he says louder, as if he didn't hear me at all and at the same time his whole body starts to disappear.

"Kellin!" I start panicking trying to hold on to his hand. 

"VIC!!!" He's yelling now, as he slowly fades away. "Kellin!!!" I shout, but all I do does nothing to help. He is still slipping away from me, "NOO!, please don't go! kellin!!!" my attempts were all in vain, as my love totally faded from existence.....