from here to "You"

Ronnie's POV

Today i woke up at 4:00 am bc my flight leaves at 5:00am so i needed to get ready i didnt really want anything super casual to wear so I wore this

Since I'm at the airport, in a plane, I'm squished in a corner I don't really care if I look presentable or not, so then I drive to the airport, and then my flight got announced boarding, it was the hardest time saying my goodbyes to my parents an...

Since I'm at the airport, in a plane, I'm squished in a corner I don't really care if I look presentable or not, so then I drive to the airport, and then my flight got announced boarding, it was the hardest time saying my goodbyes to my parents and my friends, it was really hard but then again I hugged them for the last time and I went and got on the plane, I put on my head phones and before I knew it I was asleep.

End of Ronnie's POV

Miro's POV

I woke up at 3:30 bc my flight leaves at 4:30 so one hour ahead of me, I woke up somewhat in the mood so I put on this

And my hair was in braids last night so its wavy today morning and I let it down, put on some makeup, and head out the door, so I got the airport, I said my goodbyes to my family and friends it was super hard to leave them especially Jana, but on ...

And my hair was in braids last night so its wavy today morning and I let it down, put on some makeup, and head out the door, so I got the airport, I said my goodbyes to my family and friends it was super hard to leave them especially Jana, but on the bright side im meeting Ronnie on Sunday, at her family friends house, so I got on my plane and I watched some YT videos and then went to sleep.

*skip the flights*

Ronnie's POV

A couple hours later I landed and got my luggage up to my hotel room, i was so exhausted so I changed into an oversized sweater and TO THE BED!

End of Ronnie's POV

Miro's POV

I landed and I texted Ronnie

*text convo*

M: ronnie I landed can't wait to see you♡♡♡

R: hey Miro I landed to im so

M: so what?
M: yo gurl!
M: okay okay you're exhausted see u Sunday♡

*end of the convo*

I wasn't as tired so I watched some Netflix for like an hour and the next thing I know is that l was sleeping.

*skip to Sunday*

I woke up so early to get to ronnies family friends house, and surprise her, she gave me the address and now I'll be driving myself there, 15 minutes later I got there and I went and said hi to the parents and they were sweet but it was also awkward, but I hid behind the front door so when she enters I'll pop outta nowhere and scare her ;)

End of Miro's POV

Ronnie's POV

Oh shit! Its 10:30 and I've been planning this surprise for miro but idk I might be early and do it anyways I got dressed and did my makeup and my hair and drove there, once I got there I ring the door bell no one answered I ring it again and the parents answer me I hug them and I went in I a few steps before someone tapped on my shoulder I turn around and see THE  THING I EVER WANTED TO SEE FOE FOREVER.
"MIROOOOOOOOOOOO AHHH!" I CRIED
"ROONNNIIEEE!!" SHE SAID  CRYING
we hugged each other sooo tight, and cried to the floor and the parents kept saying stuff like "awww how cute"
And things like that so we went upstairs and sat in our room

"So tomorrow is our first day of school right" I said

"Ya are you ready?" She said

"Yeah I am but a little scared" I said

"Same" she said "should we take a nap orrr"

"Omg you're such a sleepy head" I said

"No fr" she said

"Ya im kinda tired" I said

So after that we went to bed bc we have school next morning and its new people so we're a little bit nervous about it but...GOOOOOOD NIGHT!♡

Chapter ends

Hey yall:) I made this chapter somewhat longer but I will make more longer ones, ilygsm♡ baiii♡