Stranger Danger

I woke up in my room with a thunderstorm in my head. I always drink too much at parties, mum said I will never learn, which I won't but let's not tell her she's right. Speaking of mum, my phone was ringing with her caller ID. I rolled over onto my side to grab my phone, but become face to face with a gorgeous human being. Me being me, I screamed.

"Jesus, why did you have to scream?" The gorgeous human talked, he groaned and smirked at me when he realised what had happened last night.

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded as I sat up becoming  self-conscious, I pulled the blankets over my chest a little more.

"Well this is a first" He mumbled as he also sat up and grabbed the asprin and water beside my bed, offering them to me. He saw the confusion in my face. "I meant that I have never had a girl who forgot who I was after screaming my name most of the night" He winked and I kicked him.

I gladly took the asprin and water, hoping it would cure my head. What the hell happened last night? The gorgeous human being stood up revealing more than he should have and wandered to the bathroom.

Of course, I looked who wouldn't.

I slid back under the duvet trying to get a little more sleep before I have to tackle my assignments. I barely closed my eyes when the dorm room swung open revealing Charlie in last nights dress. She collapsed on her bed face down and started mumbling to herself.

"Could you keep it down, Charlie, my head hurts" She laughed and sat next to me on the bed, she smirked as she looked me up and down.

"Someone had fun last night" She chuckled and I looked down only to realise I had that gorgeous human being's shirt on with nothing underneath. I smacked her arm and she came under the duvet with me. "So who is he?" She asked, but before I could answer, he walked out of the bathroom in just a towel and Charlie's eyes widened.

"She can't remember my name, even though she was screaming it most of last night" He winked, grabbing his clothes he quickly got changed and headed for the door. "See you later, princess"

Charlie turned to look at me when he left and laughed, really loud. I kicked her off my bed and turned to go back to sleep, which Charlie gladly let me do.

A few hours later, I was feeling much better. I had a shower and changed into some skinny jeans, a long sleeved white top with a pair of brown boots and a scarf. I placed my hair in a ponytail and applied mascara and some lip gloss. I sat on my bed with my laptop, trying to concentrate on the assignment in front of me but Charlie was making that difficult. She was sat on the floor with her beauty products everywhere, chatting on the phone.

"Charlie, i'm going to the library, I'm having a tough time concentrating here" I huffed grabbing all my things into my shoulder bag and walked out of the dorm.

Although it was Saturday today, the hallways were still busy as everyone probably had assignments to do as most of them were at the party last night. I walked to the library which was across from the main building. There weren't many people outside of the University, only a few scattered around. It was quite a cold day today, I pulled my scarf a little tighter around me hoping it would warm me up a little more but no luck. I rushed into the library where I could finally do my work.

The library was an old building, it was kept pristine by many students who volunteered there. As I walked in I was greeted by a young woman who was in charge, she was dressed smartly with a suit skirt on with heels, and glasses, probably to make her look smart. She told me to sign in, before I go directly to the quiet area. As I walked towards the quiet area, there were many tall bookshelves that were labelled with different subjects, I spotted the label law and went to look for the book I needed, I ran my finger across the spine of the books until I found the one I wanted.