VI

I MADE SOME CHANGES GO BACK AND LOOK OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED

Drew's POV

I wake up peacefully and realize I am still in Lily's bed. I don't know what got in me last night to want to sleep with her, I guess I really was that tired I started making excuses. Yeah I'll keep telling myself that. I finally got a good nights rest, I haven't had that in a long time. I'm mad at myself for sleeping with her, I'm more mad at myself for it being my idea.

I don't sleep with people. Yes, I have sex. But that's strictly just sex. This is the first time I've ever allowed a woman to sleep with me, to cuddle with me, and it's my fucking fault. But I'm totally digging it and I'm starting to fear for myself. I don't know where the fuck these emotions are coming from.

Lily is still asleep, and versus how she looked last night when I woke her up from her nightmare, that she denied, she looks peaceful now. Her hair is in her face, over her eyes. Her eyes, they're a deep brown with a ring of green around the edge. They're unique and nothing like I've seen before. Her nose is slightly crooked, but it looks right with her facial structure. Her lips are full, the top not being too thick but not too thin. Just right. She has light freckles on her cheeks, matching her tan skin and dark hair.

She's from Hawaii, and boy does it show. She wears this necklace, kind of like a dog tag, and it has a sea turtle on it and the word PROTECT. Her skin is almost brown, you would think she's mixed.

Even though I have an attraction towards her, I know something is up. There is something she isn't telling me, and I will find out. I did however find out, she's never dated before, even though she was a social butterfly right before she went to juvenile. Juvenile, she still hasn't budged and I don't think she will anytime soon so I've really gotta focus and make her trust me. I normally wouldn't care, but I've got to know if I'm gonna keep her around. For my sake, and the gangs.

I move the hair from her eyes and glance at the clock. It's 9am, I need to get motivated here soon. I really didn't want to wake her up, because that would be awkward as hell.

I chose to get up and take my shower and leave her sleep. I took one in her room since I was already there. I always have extra shampoo in all the bathrooms. Aussie for girls who come and go, and Old Spice for the gang when they stay over.

I shower for a bit then exit, with only a towel hugging my hips. I open the door, expecting Lily to be sleeping still but she isn't. She's actually sitting up, reading a paper from her nightstand next to her queen size bed. She doesn't acknowledge my presence until I clear my throat.

She looks up, her mouth drops open her eyes not finding a way to stop looking at my abdomen. I work out for a reason, and this is one of them. I smirk, I know the kind of affect I have on her. Maybe getting her to trust me won't be so hard after all.

"Dre-Drew" she chokes out bringing her eyes to my face "what're you doing?"

"I showered?" I stated. Isn't it obvious? I didn't feel like wasting any time. She doesn't look like she's comprehending what I'm saying. And plus she still has bedhead. I roll my eyes and walk towards the doorway. "Get up. We leave in 30"

-

I wear a dark pair of jeans with a white v neck shirt and my leather jacket. My dark hair is messy, it stays messy because I always run my fingers through it anyways so I don't see the point in actually fixing it.