Part 3

So they a lot of time together so they can get to now each other. Daisha went to take a walk round the beach she saw Elexis with Sabastian. She found out that Elexis was playing with him. That Daisha boyfriend but he lie to Elexis  that he not dating anyone. Elexis went home with the others. But Daisha didn't go, she went to her boyfriend to talk to him.

hi Sabastian what up! said Daisha

Nothing why? said Sabastian

What did you do not that long ago babe. Nothing just playing a game why. With Elexis. How did you now.   I walk past her she was so happy and I asked her why she was so happy she said that" she meet someone name Sabastian and she said she was playing with her like she was in love her checks were glowing. So I hope you not play with her right babe. I love ok. Me too.

next day

It was last day  and I was speening time with  my boyfriend, I wish that I do have to go. Me and Sabastian went to his place. Daisha and Sabastian where having fun while amber and the other girl where packing up to go home. the girls want in the car to go but Sabastian show up and Elexis  said what are you doing here he said I am here for my girlfriend. WHAT. Daisha your girlfriend yes you did not now. Daisha said, yes Sabastian. please do not go. I have to sorry babe.

I will tell you what happen next a little bit Daisha goes home but she does not now she pranint in the story