Finding two titans. (Ch.1)

Things you need!
(Y/N)= Your name
(Y/A)= Your age
(F/C)= Favouite color

*(Y/N) POV*

Then when I were in the place you found this guy named Eren and he was with a girl name Mikasa. "H-hey" I said. "Hello." Said Eren. "I got lost I was just going on a walk then I found this place... I live far away from here." I said then you pointed out of the gates. They stand there looking at you.

"How? How are you here? You sould be died by now the titans didn't see you?!" Said Eren getting scard because he was a little boy. "What is a titan?" I asked. "It's big wears nothing and tries to kill you!'' Said Eren. "Oh, is that a titan?" I asked and I pointed to the Colossal Titan.

They look up but and get scard. "T-that's the C-colossal T-titan!" Said Eren getting scard. "Are you sca-" I said but you didn't get to finish and the Colossal titan kicked the wall and a big hole is in it now.

You look at the hole then you run to it. "(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" Yelled Eren. "This is my time to go home!" Said (Y/N) running to the wall. "Mikasa go get them!" Said Eren to Mikasa. Then Mikasa went to get (Y/N) she grabs them.

Then you see a furry titan come then they were going to shot it and then this titan with armor came and went in fornt of it and he was the one who got shot but he is still alive but is armor is damged.

"This s bad." Said Eren. Then Mikasa came with (Y/N).  "What titans are those?" Asked (Y/N) "They are the armored titan and the beast titan." Said Eren. "Ooooohhhhh ok." Said (Y/N) all clam. "Are you scard?" Asked Eren. "Nope." Said (Y/N). Then a titan was coming. "We have to run..." Said Mikasa then she grabs (Y/N) and Eren then she ran as fast as she can.

"Where are we going?" Asked (Y/N). "We are going away from the titans that's where we are going..." Said Mikasa. "But what place?" Asked (Y/N).  Mikasa said nothing after (Y/N) asked that. Eren fall asleep when Mikasa was running somewhere with them.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Then I droped off of her then the titan came up to me and-