Meeting the Survey Corps. (Ch. 2)

Things you need!
(Y/N)= Your name
(Y/A)= Your age
(F/C)= Favouite color

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Then I droped off of her then the titan came up to you and then one person from Survey Corps came and cut the titan in the neck. "Why did you cut it from the neck?" I asked. "Because... That's there weak place..." Said the guy. "Oh..." I said. They grab me. "HEY LET ME GO!" I yelled trying to make them let go. "No..." Said the person. "What do you want even?" I asked. "I need you to be clean..." Said the guy. His black was flowing when the air was pushing on it.

"What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Levi..." Said the guy. "Oh ok... I'm (Y/N)!" I said. He tbroepws me into a bathroom. "Get yourself clean..." Said Levi. Then he closed the door.

~Now you are done taking a shower~

I go with something new on. I see and girl jumping everywhere. I go up to her. "Hey..." I said. "Hello!" Said the girl. "I'm (Y/N)!" I said. "I'm Hanji!" Said the girl.

*Levi's POV*

I walk in and see them talking. I look closer and see something dirty. Then I gasp and run there I push them out of the way. I start to clean it. I hear (Y/N) talking about me why I everytime like to clean. I get up slowly and look at (Y/N) I had a scary face. "Levi stop with the face!" Said (Y/N) scard. Hanji goes up to me and pokes my face like 10 times. "Hanji why are you doing that?!" Said (Y/N) to Hanji. "Uummm.... It's because you want him to stop..." Said Hanji then she pokes my face again. I grab her finger.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to cut your fingers off..." I said. Then (Y/N) an Hanji ran.

*Hanji's POV*

I ran as fast as I can then I stoped and grab (Y/N). "Do you know who we are?" I asked. "Nope!" Said (Y/N). "Well I'm Hanji and you'er in the Survey Corps place!" I said. (Y/N) just stand there looking at me. "What is it?" I asked. "I LOVE THE SURVEY CORPS I SAW A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT YOU GUYS AT ME PLACE!" Yelled (Y/N). Then everyone came and to see. They look at me with a scary face. "W-why are you l-looking at me?" I asked. "Who is the person?!" Said everyone. "They are a fan of the Survey Corps..." I said.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Then they all-