Realm 2: Luhan

“Your wife is cute.” Then again for nth time, Luhan grinded his teeth giving a threatening… err….death glare to his friend who just complimented his wife. He wasn’t usually this possessive but then again, it’s his wife we’re talking about.

You gave off your sweetest smile to the people you greet and encounter. All of them are telling you how beautiful you are. Well even though you are not the main star of the evening, they can’t help how gorgeous you look tonight.

“Omo!!! ________-ah! I can’t believe you transformed very well!! Look at you! You’re more beautiful than I thought!!” Your friend exclaimed as she gave you a hug. Together with your college classmates, they’ve been shocked seeing how stunning yet simple you are. They’ve pointed out how you always stay simple before and now still you stayed the same but you now shine brightly among the crowd.

Actually, this was supposed to be your youngest sister’s debut, and with you becoming one of the usherettes, you somehow stole the show even just in the entrance.

Wearing the simple white Sunday dress that falls 1 inch under your knee, and the black headband Luhan gave you as a surprise gift in your anniversary, you were the apple of everyone’s eye, especially the guys, and Luhan didn’t like it.

You were surprised when someone suddenly wrap a pair of arms on your waist and rested his chin your shoulder. Surely, it was your husband, displaying too much public affection. You giggled in his out-of-the-blue action. A bunch of eyes was caught by the scene.

“Okay now, so what does my husband wants that he bothers me in my job now?” you queried as you grin widely and turned to face him. “What, Mr. Lu? Why are you bothering Mrs. Lu?”

He pouted. That pout that always makes you wanna pinch him. His wearing a dashing tux and yet he’s being cute and adorable with that pout of his.

“I hate this.” He blurted out to you ad this made you concern.

“Why? Is there something wrong?”

“Yeah there’s a lot of wrong here. For example, that guy..” he pointed at a guy in stripes tux which happens to be a relative of your sister’s friend.. “..kept on staring at you the moment he entered the venue. And those guys…” now he’s pointing at a bunch of teen guys who are probably a friend of you sister, “..they don’t realize how young they are for you. And I hate the fact that almost every guy in this event is checking you out. Now, can you blame me if I at least show them that you’re only mine?”

You blushed with his final words of explanation. He saw it and smirked. He loves how he makes you blush in his sweet and cheesy remarks. You hit him playfully and laughed at his jealousy.

“You’re being jealous my love.” You stated and he just stared at you with his forehead creased, though he’s still clinging unto you.

“No, I’m not being jealous, I’m being possessive right now. Remember how Lay does everything he can to keep me off from his snacks? Well this is me, now being Lay.”

Now that does it, you pinched him in the cheeks as if you can’t help it when he’s being adorable and sweet like that. You gave him a peck on the lips and smiled as a form of reconciliation to whatever anxiousness he’s feeling right now.

“___________-ah, Mr. Kwon’s family just came.” Your friend came and inform you about this. Since you are the mind behind the party and you were the one keeping it alive, you can’t help but tend to guest and other matters of the party.