how old was I when I came to camp?

I was 11. I remember the day too well...

OH OH! Story time?

>sighs< fine,

Well, I went to school at Lake-view elementary. I was in the fifth grade. At that point I was just like any other eleven year old, I was popular, got good grades on tests.. But Theo-my oldest and best friend-he kept muttering-saying it wasn't a good day, bad news, extc.

There was a school assembly-for vetrains day, I wasn't there, I had to run back to grab Moca the dog. She may had been stuffed, but she was my oldest and grandest friend. I spotted her brown fluff and grabbed her by the pink bow my father had tied to her neck, when I heard it. It was growl, low in the back of the throat.

I scream-and ran like a coward, the very loose black braid fell in my face, the one I insisted to braid. My father could not change my stubborn eleven year-old mind. @

I saw Theo, he ran up, and towered over me, Theo-after all, was an eighth grade volunteer. But, he was my best friend(not counting Moca). I watched him-i was scared no doubt, but I felt a serge of confidence. I grabbed the nearest ruler(yes I know not the smartest or most effective weapon, but come on, I was a fifth grader.

Time skip a bit,bear with me. You know neither of us didn't die....well, yet.

We stood on half-blood hill-where many half-bloods took their final stand, a gleaming imperial gold sword in my hand, a thick and sharp dagger in Theo's. He had an absolute fierce fire in his eyes, it never failed to give me confidence and hope. It was an empousa-it was quick. It made a clean kill-but so did I.

I watched as she charm-speaked Theo, or tired to, he was deaf to the demon's sweet voice. Theo pretended though-pretented to be lured and swayed. As he was only distracting her, giving me the time I needed.

I swung my sword-granted I'd never swung a baseball bat-let alone a bronze weapon, so, when I swung, I was surprised to see the she-demon turn 180. Towards me, her honeyed words filled my ears, not exactly commanding me, I listened, countered it,

I don't remember what it was exactly i said, but it worked, I watched as she grabbed Theo's thick blade, I watched as she carved out her own heart, disingrating to dust.

After she was gone, I collapsed for there was no sign of Theo-but a tiny sapling a maple I will never forget-the only sign my best friend, Theodore Pine ever existed was the blood-and monster dust encrusted sword that laid at my feet.

I picked it up with shaky hands. I looked at the maple stabling once more-i knew it would soon. Join the woods, just another one of the hundred of trees, though that one will always be special to me.

There was a faint green-glow, and girl with a pitet elvish expression appeared, she had a beautiful green dress, possibly made of silk, and a lovely flower crown featuring all different breeds of flowers, and pure green eyes, the color of a valley in spring.

''Hello?" I had asked,
''My name is Juniper" was all she said.

WAIT WHAT?????