Chapter 3

"Aaliyah, mom is trying-" Shawn says opening the door.

He stopped. I don't know why. Oh. How could I be anymore dumb? He saw me. At least I think, because all he did was look at me.

"She's trying to call you." He says then smirks at me.

"My phone died, it's plugged in." She responds.

"Okay, call her when it's on." He smiles.

Then he walks out the door. Shawn is so freaking cute!

"Did you see that?" Mya giggles.

"Nope. What?" I joke.

"He's like in love with you." Aaliyah says.

"Yeah right!" I respond.

"Well, all I hear is your voice. Shawn listens to your vine song covers like everyday. I can hear it from my room." She laughs.

"Well maybe he should listen to his own perfect voice." I smirk.

Which... is true. His voice is so perfect, I'd love to do a cover with him.

"Guys, come hangout with all of us." Cam says peeping through the door.

I forgot I haven't really met anyone, so now I could.

"Be over in a few." I respond.

"Hey, after we hang out with them wanna get froyo?" Jenna asks.

"Yeah!" We all say in unison.

So I get changed. I'm wearing light jean shorts, and a pink crop top. It's really hot, so I'm gonna wear these type of clothes a lot.

My hair is just down, in beach waves and I walk across the hall bare-footed. I look a little dressed up, but were all going somewhere so it's fine. They look the same as me anyways!

We knock, well I do, and we hear laughing.

"Cam! Open the door." I say pounding on it.

"Sorry we were making a vine." Cameron says laughing opening the door.

We all walk in, and sit down on the bed.

"Why are you all dressed up? We're just hanging out. Oh! For Shawn?" Cam says.

All the boys laugh.

"Actually, we are getting frozen yogurt soon, and, I don't have to look good for Shawn." I say.

"Oh, well okay then." He responds.

"You guys are boring." I say and the girls agree.

"Then leave." Cameron says.

"Okay, see ya boys!" I say walking out the door.

Cameron POV

"She is so hot." Shawn said.

"That's nice to know." I laughed.

"She is!" He laughed also.

"Shawn's getting it!" Matt shouted.

Makenna POV

We got our frozen yogurt, and now were in the hotel room.

And of course, Shawn texts me.

Shawn😍: Hola

Me: Heyy

Shawn😍: Why are you boring today

Me: What do you mean?

Shawn😍: You guys didn't hangout with us, and you're not texting fun

Me: Not my fault you guys are boring! And really?

Shawn😍: 😞

Me: Stop it

Shawn😍: We should hang out yo

Me: Yeah and you should sing for me cuz your voice is heaven, whoops did I really just say that?

Shawn😍: You're adorable

Me: So I've been told.

Shawn😍: You're a good singer too.

***

I just woke up, and it's around nine. So, being the early person it am, that does stuff before hand, I get dressed. To make Shawn happy, I'm wearing his baseball tee. It's blue with dark blue sleeves and says Shawn Mendes on it. I also put on light capris, that have cuffs on the end, and dark blue vans.

I curled my hair, and bobby pinned my bangs back. The girls were also all ready. Magcon VIP people starts at 3, so I don't know why I'm up so early. We do go to pre-event though.

"I'm sure Shawn will like your shirt." Hayes winks at me.

I've actually met the boys, and became really close to them last night. Around 12 P.M we went to there room again and bonded.

"Hayes you're adorable." I smile at him.

"I know." He puffs his shirt out and smirks.

"Nice shirt." Shawn winks at me.

I really, really, really like Shawn. We hug and his hugs are seriously the best. I hope, that if we date and when we do, that all these bitches won't be hating on us, although I know they will.

I walk back in my room, grabbing a water from the mini fridge. Hopefully were leaving soon, because I'm really bored!

About thirty minutes went by, and were all piling into the black SUV. Of course, the boys being boys, made Shawn sit beside me. Let me say we're like smushed against each other, because it's us four girls, and four other boys.

We finally arrive at the place where the events taking place, and it feels good to get some air! I hop out, walking in with the other girls. Once were in, I finally get to meet Mahogany. I love her so much! We took selfies with each other and made some vines.

I hope Magcon will be fun!