Chapter 26-Fight

Brock's POV
"Hey Brock! Where's Jon and Evan?" Brian asked "Oh they're in the theatre room. And Evan is sick! So yeah..." I smiled at him "Thanks! I just needed to get something from their room!" He said, kissed me on the cheek and went upstairs. I went back to sorting  the medical stuff. I am actually the only one in the house who is good with medical related stuff, even if I am still in high school. "You guys wanna go to the park?" Marcel asked from the living room. "Sure!" We all replied "No thanks! I'm gonna stay here with Evan and Jon!" Bryce yelled from the kitchen "Ok!" I shouted from the medical room, yes these guys (Bryce and Jonathan) have a medical room filled with medical stuff.

We headed to park chatting and talking "Man! I'm so glad to have met Bryce and Jon dude! They're awesome! They let us live with them in their cool house and they're are so nice!" Scotty exclaimed moving his hands around exaggerating. "Ya...aren't they Brock?" Brian asked me with a smile and an arm over my shoulder "Ya dude!" I replied with a grin. "Hey guys" we turn our heads to see Josh and his crew. They looked like they wanted to pick a fight "Just leave it Josh...our friends told us about what you did...plus you're out numbered" Anthony said venom laced in his voice.

Ohm's POV
"Who ever said we were out numbered?" Josh asked with a sly smirk "Why hello there." I saw the people who I thought I was never gonna see again.

A/N Very short update today! I'm sick so I kinda got lazy. I was also sick for the past three days from Friday to Monday but today I was completely out of it. I went coco loco at school and tackled my friend who tried to steal from me as a joke. I actually pulled her to the ground. I'm sorry.