Things Don't Seem Right

( (y/n) P.O.V)

I woke up and seen Sans in the chair again holding a blood pack. My eyes start glowing bright red.

"Good your awake sweetheart" Sans got up from the chair and same over to the bed.

"Yeah I am sure Papyrus told you. I woke up earlier from a nightmare" I asked.

He just nod his head and took my arm trying to find a vein. I chuckle a little.

"the vein is right there " I pointed to it.

He put the needle in my arm and put the blood pack on a hanger. The blood comes flowing down the to my vein. I look up at him and smile.

"Thank you" I said.

"For what ? " He asked.

"I would have bleed to death If you and your brother didn't stop Widow Ivy from killing me." I said gratefully. 

"Its no problem us monsters have to stick together right." Sans smirked.

I smiled at him and look up and see how much blood is left in the pack. it seems to be half empty and Papyrus walked and and sees the blood.

"SO THAT IS HOW YOU KEEP YOUR SELF UNDER CONTROL AND NOT HURT HUMANS" Papyrus asked.

"Yes and its helps me heal my wounds faster as well"I explained.

"INTERESTING HOW DOES THAT WORK" He asked.

" Well it helps me focus on my healing ability on the wound instead of the pain that comes with it" I said.

"I SEE SO IT KEEPS YOUR MIND OFF THE PAIN"Papyrus asked.

I node and the blood pack is empty. Sans takes out the needle and puts a band aid on my arm. I smile and sat up not feeling any pain.

"Looks like that your heals"  Sans said.

"Yep I'm fully healed now so no need to worry about me dying  "I smiled.

"Well that's good now that girl that attacked you said her name is Widow Ivy right ?" Sans asked

"Yeah she was the one that got all the hunters to get me cause she thinks I killed her friend the one that I was a bodyguard for "I said.

"I see so they told her what they found and that is what got her thinking its you"?" Sans asked.

"Yes" is all I could say.

"you should get some more rest to get more of your straight back" Sans suggested.

"Yeah your right i should get some more sleep sense i am still a bit sore and tired hay at lest i wouldn't be sleeping for no 3 day" I said.

Sans chuckles and left the room to let me rest as i lay there i start trying to come up with a plain if i ever see widow Ivy again cause i have a felling this was not the last i have seen of her. But in any cause i need to keep my mind clear and focus

"she will get whats coming to here for what she has done not just to me but not helping with her friend "I thought.

But lucky she don't know where my home is located and she would get lost in the maze of tunnels so i am safe at lest for the time being tile she does end up finding me and finishes the job which wont happen cause i would be ready for her.