Chapter 9

A/N - welcome to Volume 2 if you have forgotten what happened previously then here's a refresher you have lost an eye during the fall of beacon and eventually passed out from exhaustion causing Neo to grab you and run away from the school to heal for your own safety and you were unconscious for a while about a week or so to finally regain consciences and sing a small song before hugging Neo as well as both agree to start a journey to figure out who did it and eliminate them from existence. BUT with a missing eye your depth perception is very much so off so you can't aim very well or fight very well anymore and in a cruel world like this so will you succeed or will you fall before you and Neo can "say" your final vows. (same key as last time)

Your POV

*you are panting heavily next to each other having been a much more difficult fight in this dead village then either of you were expecting as you both side role out of the way of the human? horse? Monkey D. Luffy? Grimm thing you have no clue what it is just that its one wired ugly fuck that and that you and Neo need to get out of there immediately before tall and fugly kills you both you then dodge by a hair line it's attack but see Neo dodge hers but get clothes-lined by the one you dodged hitting her into a building causing some rubble to block your limited view of your Girlfriend while causing you to look away from the abomination and scream out to her* you "NEO!!!!"  *You look over in fear of losing the only person to show you how love feels and you don't want to lose her so you begin to stumble over to her location only to be hit by the nightmare fuel Grimm away from Neo so you with newfound determination begin to slow the Grimm to a halt without caring for yourself and stumble back over to Neo and kick the Grimm away pick Neo up and stumble away from the town forgetting about letting time move normally until you puke some blood so you stop it immediately just to avoid permanent damage or at least any more of it you see a Lodge a bit of distance so you begin to stumble over to it only to barely get inside before you fall down and begin to pass out from over use of semblance as well as most likely some bruised bones maybe some bleeding reopened wounds since some haven't fully healed causing your final thing you see being your beautiful Girlfriend land luckily on a soft looking rug and then nothingness.*

Neo's POV

*as I wake up a grip my head in pain* I hope Y/N got the Number of that building that landed on me... wait... WHERE AM I WHERE'S Y/N  IS HE OKAY WHY DO I SMELL HIS BLOOD ON ME?!?!?! *she begins to frantically look around for you only to spot your nearly bleed out body that is defiantly to tired move and bandage it self causing Neo to rush too you and begin cleaning your wounds then re bandage them as well as moving you to the couch so you can at least rest better then she lays on you because she wants to be near you*

Time skip 1 day and 6 hours

your POV

*you sit up quickly the fall right back down clutching your head in pain as Neo is instantly at your side in absolute worry as she quickly starts checking things and you try to ease her worry* you "Neo I'm okay just tired from my previous injuries and over use of my semblance." *she quickly writes something down and shows you it* Neo "but Y/N you have been out cold for an entire day I have to worry about you especially since you have lost an eye so therefore I will continue to worry abut you no matter what you say against it."
you "alright then get over here." *she gets closer to you without as second thought and instantly you pull her on top of her causing her to blush immensely as you hold her tightly* you "there much better now i can get comfortable knowing the I have my drop dead gorgeous girlfriend in my arms to help me rest more so lets sleep Neo." *she nods still blushing very badly as she goes to kiss you so you kindly kiss her back it gets slightly heated but you stop it much to Neo's demise because you don't want to do it on a couch in a Grimm infested forest to risky but you do tease her pretty much the entire time making her blush so badly that it surprises you that she was able to hold herself from tearing your clothes off to fuck the brains out of you completely but your glad she is controlling herself well at least for your sake she is doing so*

Neo's POV

Y/N you make this so difficult to not fuck the brains out of you why are you teasing me this much its completely unfair oh well its time for us to sleep now especially since he passed out finally *she begins to snuggle into your chest very happily since you will always be there for her until your last dying breath*

Time skip eight hours Your POV

*you slowly wake up to see Neo calmly sleeping on your chest causing you to smile happily but you know it's only a matter of time before another Grimm comes and attempts to kill you both so you try to wake her up but she doesn't get up so you sigh and go whisper in her ear* you "Neo if you get up now by the next house we get to I'll let you fuck my brains out until your satisfied." *she Instantly shoots up and is waiting for you at the door her foot tapping causing you to chuckle slightly as you walk to her and bend down and kiss her* you "morning Gorgeous let's get moving so you can be happy by the next town we get to." *she nods happily and gets on your back and you begin to follow the map as she looks at it and points to some things to help the journey some what not knowing if some one is following you both*

????? POV

My Mistress wants them dead before they get to her so let's observe these two first..... they do look like a loving couple oh well my mistress orders are ones I will always follow no matter what she raised me she didn't abuse me everyone else has... *starts to get an insane smile* Let's see how long they last in this area of the forest especially with a few more Goliaths I will see soon enough.

A/N - and that's a wrap for this chapter hope you all enjoyed the story and this story will be updated on 6/05/2017 there is no poll this time around so until tomorrow for the yang story have a great day.

                                                 ~Troy