Chapter 10

A/N - and I'm back again with the Neo story there was no poll last time for this story and most likely won't be one for this one any way last time for a quick recap you got hurt as did Neo but you used your semblance to get away successfully but you had over used it causing you a few problems that you haven't shown Neo yet which involves your slower aura regeneration or the fact you accidentally used a small amount of life force but you don't know how much its effected you by but you did promise Neo that if you two made it to the next house that you would fuck her until she is pleased but unknown to you both your being followed by a mystery any way I own nothing but the story and my OC ??????.

Your POV

You "Neo I don't see us in a house please leave my pants on" *you see her pout until you pick her up bridal style and continue walking with a bright red Neo but she allows it as you continue walking but you can't shake the feeling of being watched by ... something? you can't tell if it's Grimm? Faunus? Human? or something else entirely but whatever it is you can tell its bad news but you can't let it know you have noticed it otherwise it would vanish... Neo is poking me.* you "yes love." *she continues to blush but she writes something and shows you* Neo "how far away do you think the next house is?"
you "hmm probably a few days as long as nothing stops us and can it be next town?" *she shakes her head no causing you to sigh* you "your very resistant about the next location aren't you." *she nods happily as she does a hand motion with one hand making a circle and using her middle finger and using them to signal sex and then she writes something and shows it to you* Neo "you will be doing that to me in a few days." *you start blushing immensely causing Neo to smile smugly as you continue walking and mumble something* you "going to make this difficult on me the entire walk there aren't you." *she answers you by leaning as high as she could and licking your one of your wolf ears and nibbling it gently  making you yip at the sudden sensation and move even faster making Neo fall back into your arms pleased with the results* you "I take that as a yes." *you know if she could she would be whispering sweet nothings in your ears as well as laughing at your face right now but she settles on snuggling into your chest happily as you stay on alert not knowing where the mysterious creature went but first things first try to get to a house before you get to tempted to start fucking her against a tree even if she would enjoy it*

Neo's POV

I wish Y/N would just give into his desires and fuck me nonstop already but he has a stronger willpower then any other person would other people would instantly be trying to rip there pants off if a girl gives them a signal of being horny without being considerate of the girls feelings at least he worries about me before himself sadly he needs to care for himself as well but he doesn't even seem to try to care for his well being I'll make sure I start making him do so some how but first let's tease him some more *she slowly moves her hand to your pants and she starts to fondle you causing her to feel you grow in her hand as you start to move faster* you "please Neo at least wait for us to get to a house your not making it any easier for me to get there." I oh so wish I could speak so many things I would whisper in his ears but I'll settle with physical teasing *she kisses you as you kiss back until you break it to continue the traveling so you can get to the destination sooner before you lose the battle with your second head as Neo continues to think of you ravening her until she  can't help but cum on you* you "Neo please stop with the dirty thoughts I can already feel you getting wet and it's making it harder for me to get to the house."

?????? POV

hmmm it seems they plan to procreate and the girl seems to be the one trying to fuck him interesting .... Salem "M- I mean voice you need to return for a moment set a tracker on them and return for the moment of time the others are starting to consider you incompetent." M "... fine..." Fuck you author you almost spoiled my identity A/N "just do your part M and stay in the fourth wall" Fine just for the rest of this part and that is it

Your POV

Who said that whoever it is they aren't Grimm they can speak and as far as we have seen no Grimm is able to speak under any circumstance that means it has to be Human, Faunus, or something else but now it's presence is completely gone who or what is it?

Salem's POV

Damn I almost called the Key by his name but he's just a tool for my success or he'll be the Key for my destruction so much power in such a being and only for my finding to take and use accordingly he better keep his mask on otherwise the others my learn why he is so important  he can take it off with me in the room but he has to be kept away from that cat faunus at all cost for him she is just his type plus she has the cat ears he would join there side pretty much instantly without a single complaint as well if he was with that girl ... Blake was it she needs to be annihilated and soon other wise my plans would be ruined  *My thoughts are interrupted by a single wind and my key to the world M* M "you called my mistress." Salem "yes go to the training room the others don't believe your power." M "yes my mistress." *he vanishes with the wind I know I don't need to watch him his power is barely matched by a maiden after understanding there powers fully but he is very much so kill able by them*

M's POV

* I appear in the room instantly I sense that the new girl has a Maiden's power but doesn't know how to use it properly so an easy destruction of pride* M "well what are you all waiting for a signal? a cake? another Ozpin? Salem? start attacking me before Cinder here hits a few hundred years old." *they start attacking M as he easily dodges and knocking out the weak ones before getting to the strong ones and you begin to choke Cinder to near death as she feels fear for the second time in her like of dying from M until Salem stops M* Salem "M stop it do not kill the rook piece she isn't as expendable as the pawns." M "... fine..." *He drops cinder and starts walking away* M "I'm going to go watch over the couple."

Cinder's POV

He was actually going to kill me and he beat us all without any trouble at all... just what is he?

A/N - and That's a wrap for this chapter no poll but a little bit of information on ?????? or M as he is known as now anyway before he gets here past the fourth wall again have a good day also I might make a lemon in by chapter 12 but I'm still thinking about it anyway until tomorrow for the yang story.

                                                              ~Troy