Slave

I woke up and looked next to me...no one.

Shit!
Did we really have sex?
Oh my god?
I need holy water

My thoughts were distracted by a sweet smell. I find a sweater and wear it. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and my body tingles from head to fucking  toe.

G:Morning
Morning
How are you doing?
I'm great thanks
Coffee??
Yes please
Here
Thanks

Oml  he's so cute in the morning.

Grayson's POV

She sits on the counter...god she looks sexy in that sweater...she smiles to herself.

(That's not what Stacy looks like)

G:What
Oh um nothing.
G: Are you sure??
Yea

I walk up to her and wrap her legs around my waist. She puts down her coffee and wraps her arms around my neck. I give her a peck on the lips.

G: We have to get ready for the lecture. It's about in an hour and a half.
I don't have any clothes with me.
G: We will go shopping then.
Oh okay?

Stacy's POV

I step in the shower and the warm water feels absolutely amazing. Last night felt good and wrong at the same time and I still can't get over his touch , his kiss , his body just everything was so amazing.

G:Hey
Hi

He steps in the shower and kisses me passionately as my heart races. I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer...He sticks two fingers in my clit and I moan with pleasure. He starts kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. He suddenly stops.

G:Um hurry up we don't have much time.

He left me there speechless and wanting more. Two can play this game. I quickly dry my body and walk up to him. I grab him and push him on the bed. I start kissing his neck. He resists at first but starts moaning softly I slid my hand and start playing with his dick. He moans loudly and I stop and whisper in his ear.

That my friend...is sweet revenge.
G: Really??
Oh yea...you left me hanging first.
G:I'll get you back.
Not right now...cause we have to go.
G: Yea

He gets up and pulls out a black sweater from the drawer

G: Put this on
Okay

We head shopping and headed straight to college

We head shopping and headed straight to college. 15 minutes left...I arrived to see Layla and Lucija.

G: Bye
Bye

Layla: Hey
Lucija: Nice outfit

They both glance at my outfit

ThanksLuicija: Hold up something is different

Thanks
Luicija: Hold up something is different.
What do you mean?
Layla: I agree...something is not quite right
Lucija: Your glowing which means one thing.
Layla: No way!!
Lucija:When?
Layla: How?
Lucija:Where?
Layla: With who?
Ugh...last night,we had a connection,at his house,grayson now can we get to class before we are late.
Layla and Lucija just stood there shocked
Come on we are going to be late.

We rush to your classes and I head in the lecture room and Grayson starts off again. But today it was different...He looked more sexy and Cute.

I guess I'm a slave to love.