Snake ass Bitch

I woke up in the middle of the night because both Lucija and Layla snuck back into our room.

Rough Night

Lucija:pfffffft

Layla: You have no idea 

hehehehehe details?

Lucija: Let's save this for tomorrow...My body hurts

What did you expect?

Layla: (laughs) Okay talk in the morning.

The quickly change and get into bed.

Lucija: Gn babes

Layla: Night

 Night bitches 

We woke up in the morning and talked about Layla and Lucija's little rough night. Until a card slipped through the door.

Layla: Its for you,Stacy.

 Hmmmm lets see.  

I started to read the note:

I hope you didn't sweat last night because im about to heat it up a little. I will get rid of you and Grayson will be  mine again.  Your time has run out bitch...I will end you and don't think i won't kill you. You will find out just in time who i am...Keep your eyes open tonight.

Layla:Tf?

Lucija: What does it say?

 Read it

Lucija: Motherfucker

Suddenly my throat dries up and my chest feels locked the Girl notice and start trying to make me feel better.

Layla: Dont sweat it,we will find this bitch.

Layla: True...And when we do ill slap the shit outta her.

Thanks guys...I want you guys to have fun today and please don't worry about me. 

Lucija: We want you to have fun to so come to the beach with us and we can worry about this tonight.

Layla: Yeah come on...Well have fun.

Ill go but i really dont want too.

Layla&Lucija: YAAAAAASSSSSSS 

Now lets change and get ready for 'Beach day'

Layla: Okay

Stacy

Layla

Layla

Lucija

We all wore shorts and and a Tee and waited for the rest of the fam while we ate breakfast in your room.

another note came: 

Well i see your getting comfy...Today at the beach will be more fun then i intended...Good luck Stacy,You'll need it 

Layla: Don't pay attention to that just know we got your back.

Lucija: Yea lets go the Fam is ready.

Okay

As we were outside waiting for the fam then a strong arm pulled me.

What the fuck??????

Cam: I'm sorry but i need to ask you something..

Sure?

Cam: Are you getting threatening notes? 

Yea...do you know who its from?

Cam: SHIT!!!!!! its happening again.

Wait what?

Cam: I can't explain rn but i will when we get back.

Whats Cam talking about??????? Anyway i wrote this at school so i'm not sure how it looks but i hope you like it and i'll work on the next chapters on break :)