A Resident Evil Story

2:00 am

September 13, 2012

Prologue

It was a warm and sunny day. I went outside to play with my friends. We all was playing tag.

"Hey Carrie your it." My friend Candy said.

"Yea I know Candy." I said. At this point, I was 8 years old. My parents died during a car accident when I was 3 years old. I had a brother but he died suddenly after I turned 5. Then after my parents and later on my brothers funeral, I had to stay with my aunt and uncle. As I got older, I started to experience who I was and noticed some things about myself. I wasnt like anybody else. I usually just sit around and stay quiet. At home, I did nothing but just sat there and thinked. Later on as the years went by I grew more and more but suddenly my aunt and uncle both died and I was all alone. I made my plans to move to Pennslyvania to start a new life so I packed all my things and went to the airport. At the airport, there were lots of people and the airport was super huge. It was my turn to sign up to my destination. I took the pen up and wrote my name. Afterwords, I just waited until my plane came. It took an hour until it came. Sooner or later, it arrived.

"PLANE TO PENNSYLVANIA HAS ARRIVED. YOU MAY NOW GO ON BOARD." The sitcom said. I got up and brung my things. As soon as I was walking to the plane, I saw smoke everywhere. Fog. The fog was very strong that I got knocked out by it. I was unconcious. When I woke up, I saw many soliders and many others shooting. When I turned around, there was something. Its teeth was bloody and it was making a screeching noise. I then got up very quickly and then started to run. As I was running, I bumped into someone. Someone who looked very strong and delicate. His hair was blonde and he looked very cute.

"Come on lets get you to safety." He said. I had no choice but to go with him. I brung my stuff along with me and ran with him. There was an emergency door that no passenger was suppose to cross but we had to go through. When the man opened the door, those things I saw before started to attack. I was scared. I hid behind the man. The man started to shoot. Afterwords, we went through the door and we was able to escape.

"Whats going on and what are those and who are you????????" I asked frightened.

"The names Leon. Leon Scott Kennedy. I am a CIA agent and those are called zombies and theres a virus spreading." He said.

"Are....are you sure???" I asked.

"Yea. You are not safe around here. You shouldve never left your house." Leon said. "But its ok. I will have to train you and you can become one of us."

"I...I dont know like I mean...I dont deal with guns." I said studdering. Leon then handed me the gun.

"Well you are now." Leon said. "Come on lets go to the training field."

I then accepted and we headed of to the training field.

End of Prologue