Ninja Stealth

Kai's P.O.V

I ran, that's all I could do right now. I KILLED someone and I don't even know why. Wait a second, where was I again?

I stopped. I looked around the cold alleyway that had a few bins, but nothing special. It was cold, so very cold here. I thought it was summer?
I sat down against a wall, thinking about what had just happened. Did I kill him though?

Thinking about it, I remembered the three men there. One of them had a knife while the other two had guns. I used my.... mhmmm whatever. It's over now.

"What are you doing all the way out here?" a familiar voice asked, her voice filling the empty alley.

"...Skylar?" I looked over to her, she was as beautiful as ever, this made me smile.

"What are you doing all the way down here?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just stayed quiet. Skylar sighed softly, walked over and helped me up. "You look sick, let me take care of you?" she asked, of course it sounded more like a demand.

I nodded and followed her. We passed a few different buildings. Shops, businesses blocks, you name it.
She had her back to me as we walked, I felt my heart beat faster with every-
No, I'm not allowed to feel this.
"So.. what happened?" I hear her voice suddenly speak. Yet I paused, looking to the side like a coward. "Seriously Kai... this isn't like you."

"I know." I simply replied. Her line of vision locked with my icy glare. She visibly looked scared, but slowly walked over.

SLAP

I fell to the ground out of shock. What the heck?!

"STOP MESSING AROUND," she shouted, covered in a strong emotion that screamed 'coward, wake up. You aren't like this, give me the real Kai back,'
Heh..

"Fine.. but calm down Skylar, you're causing a scene," I smirked. She blushed deeply before helping me up. She quickly apologised, even though she didn't need too, and then we were on our way.

3rd Person

Lloyd sat on the deck, looking over to see the large, almost overbearing tech filled city. Thoughts loomed over him, how is he still walking? He remembered being shot..
Suddenly a noise startled him, causing him to quickly turn around to see a certain water ninja.

"Nya, what's up?" the blonde asked. She simply giggled. "I'm just strolling around. Plus I came to see you! You were punched in the head by that pirate," she replied, a bittersweet smile placed on her soft face.
Wait a second.. punched?
"Wasn't I shot," he mumbled.

Nya laughed. "How Lloyd, stop making this about yourself. Jay is hurt and Kai is missing!"
Lloyd turned back to look at the city. He was confused, everyone was acting so... out of character? Like their personalities have been altered. He must be dead and this is his punishment for not saving his fellow ninja.

"Anyway," she paused, turning around. "I'm going to talk to Cole about Kai. We need to find my brother soon," she continued before walking away, leaving the blonde boy to get lost in thought again.
What the hell was happening?

I know it's short but meehhhh Ive been working on a comic nyaaaaaaa-
cOugh I'm cringe cOugH
I'm a way better artist than a writer, although I do love both as my hobbies~
Fff I just need motivation xP