10 Lies Romantic Movies Have Told Us!

Hello

Most of us love to watch romantic movies but here are 10 lies which every romantic movies have told us

So here we go

1. There exist that one person who is JUST MADE FOR YOU
No!!

It might comes out to be true in some cases but a rare case though.We all fall in love, and not only once but may be twice thrice or many more times. There could be a lot of people who are special to you so that logic of finding for that special one might not be true

2. love happens only once
Trust me the time you move from your school life to a real life, you are going to like a lot of people and might as well fall in love with them, that doesnt make you abnormal.

"one life-one love-one person" EXISTS ONLY IN MOVIES

3. You can't forget your first love
Yes you might not forget his/her name but you are not as well going to remember him/her all your life. You move on, you meet new people and create more memories. So give yourself some time. Trust me life would become normal in no time.

4. Breakups are very tough
Of course! The memories you share with a person comes again and again to your mind and you miss them but that is not going to happen to you all your life. You are not going to live all of your latter life just missing him/her.

5. If you are not in love, you have a sad life
Life is much much more than just finding a perfect match for you. It is about dancing partying working your ass off and loving your friends and parents.

6. She changed my life

When you come into a relationship, you do things to make your partner happy but no one changes for any one.

7. There is nothing called as perfect

Noo! There is no perfect boyfriend/girlfriend or a relationship. All couples fight, cry, breakup and patch-up. It is a part and parcel of your relationship and that is how life is.

8. Happy ending
And then they lived happily ever after. No!! They fought over who is going to cook, why was he late from office or why doesn't she come on time. People die, poeople change, they part their ways. But life moves on!

9. I need your love and that is all

Reality check: you need money to survive ALSO.

10. I can't live without you
Period! Voila! You are going to still breathe

P.S I love watching romantic movies a Lot but sometimes we forget the fact that they are scripted and actors are faking. We try to relate it with our lives and start expecting the same from our partner. It is important to understand that " it is just a film" which is FICTION!
Don't compare your life with a film's happy ending. Life is much difficult and much more fun than shown in those multiplexes😘