Chapter 13: Tragedy! Unmasked duval part 2

Duval: "This is all your fault kurohashi no sanji!"

Sanji: Jump in the ocean.

Ussopp: "Oi! Sanji, Where are you going?!"

Sanji swimming towards the shore where everyone else were.

Luffy: "Sanji?"

Miyuki: "Sanji-san..."

Duval: "It's because you decided to become a pirate, and became famous...that I had to go into hiding...fearing the bounty hunters every single day!"

Sanji: Running towards him.

Duval: "What did I do?! Give me my life back! Kurohashi no sanji!"

Sanji: Jump and glared at him. "LIKE I CARE!" And kick his face.

Duval: "What do you mean "LIKE I CARE!"?! If you ain't gonna take responsibility for this then who will?!"

Sanji: "SHUT UP! I'm more pissed about that wanted poster than anyone else!"

Hachi: "Those two look exactly like each other!"

Zoro: "Like two peas in a pod."

Miyuki: "What a surprise I never thought such thing can happen...it must be a miracle."

Brook: Laughing non-stop.

Sanji: "Brook! I'm gonna kick the crap out of you later!"

Luffy: "Well then, sanji...we'll just be going on ahead."

Sanji: "Are you saying this is my fault?!"

Miyuki: (It must be weird meeting someone that has the same face as you but only a different person...I wonder how's he doing right now...is he okay...it's been 13 years since that day...his face probably look different right now but I'm sure he still have some similarity when he was a kid...he may have a mature look right now...since it has been 13 years how old is he right now? He's 7 years older than me so...oh he's 24 this year. I can't believe he's already an adult right now while I'm still 17...I want to see him.)

Suddenly sanji got caught by a net when he was fighting in the air and the flying fish quickly dive into the water dragging him deeper into the sea.

Miyuki: "Sanji-san!"

Luffy: Rush to sanji only to be stopped by zoro. "Dammit! I'll save you right now!"

Zoro: "Don't go there yourself, idiot! I'll go get him!"

Hachi: "Wait! You humans are too slow, you can't catch him! Leave this to me!"

Duval: "Fool! You fishmen don't stand a chance at catching up! The flying fish are the fastest animals in the sea! And the riders riding them have air canisters...so they can stay underwater for as long as they like! That guy doesn't stand a chance! The next time that guy, Kurohashi surfaces...he already drowned and died!"

Luffy: "WHAT'S THAT!?"

Miyuki: "You're wrong about one thing..."

Duval: "Huh?"

Miyuki: "There is one more species that are faster than the flying fish..." Look at duval. "And that is mermaid."

Caimie: "It's ok!" She jumped into the sea.

Pappagg: "Oi, Cowboy! It seems that you forgot someone here! The flying fish are most certainly faster than fishmen. They're in the top-class among sea-creatures. They're really something. However...just like miyuki said the creatures at the very top of that top-class are the mermen! In this great sea...there are no creature that can outrun a mermaid under water!"