Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ashley POV

Niall James Horan. I remember him but at the same time I don't. He moved 3 years ago. All I remeber was that he was nice, sweet, adorable, protect of, and brave. He will always be there for me no matter what.

I remember that he will always protect me every since we were little. He was my best friend.

But the day he left me everything change. I went to college and I have a boyfriend named James. But I wished he didn't leave. He was amazing.

"Ashley!" I heard my boyfriend say.

"What?" I said.

"Were you day dreaming again?" James said looking at me with a confused face.

"Yeah why?" I said.

"What about?" He said. Ever since James became my boyfriend, I will always day dream about my friendship with Niall. And every time he would ask me about what I day dreamed about I would lie for some reason.

"Oh about what dress I'm gonna wear for the dance tonight." I said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot all about that." He said. Stupid, but I love him anyway.

"Ok." I said smiling.

Finally the bell rang and me and James walked out together hand and hand. And he left me in my room.

"I will see you later babe." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok bye, love you." He said walking away.

I walked in and Sophia was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey girly!" She said getting up and hugging me.

"Nothing really, so are you going to the dance tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said all happy.

"Well then lets go!" I said.

"Where too?" She said confuse.

"To the mall, duh." I said grabbing her hand and running to my car. After a good 25 minutes we got there.

"Where too?" I said asking her.

"I don't know ... Umm, Forever 21?" She said.

"Ok." I said. We started to walk to Forever 21 and we went to go find some dresses for tonight.

"How about this one?" I asked her. It was a light pink dress with some rime stones on it.

"Yes!" She said happily.

"So which one did you get?" I asked her.

"This one." She said pointing to a long baby blue dress with some rime stones on it.

After that we went to go buy some shoes. After 15 minutes of looking for shoes we finally found a pair. I got some black high heels and Sophia got some white high heels.

Finally, it was 8pm. and Sophia, James, and I finally went to the dance.

"Hey Sophia!" This girl with blonde hair said.

"Hey angle!" Sophia said running to.

"Well, I guess its just you and me tonight." I said to James.

"Yeah." He said.

After a few minutes after talking and dancing, I finally felt tired. I walked over to Sophia.

"Sophia I'm leaving already, see you later." I said hugging her.

"Ok, love you." She said with a smile.

"Love you too." I said to her.

Finally! I'm at my room. I went to the bathroom and took a long hot shower, and got dressed. And once my head hit my pillow I was fast asleep.

Next Morning

"Wake up sleepy head." I heard Sophia.

"Well good morning to you too." I said smiling.

"So what are you going to do today?" Sophia said with a smile.

"I'm going to go visit my mom then come over here and finish studying. you?" I said to her.

"Well I don't know, probably go shopping or somewhere you know." She said, I just nodded.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi honey." My mom said.

"Hi mom. Oh mom I'm going to visit you today." I said.

"Ok sweetie, well see you soon bye." She said and hanging up.

I went to my closet and pick out an outfit. It was a minnie mouse t-shirt and some skinny jeans and my vans.

I got into my car and started to drive to mom's. I got there at 4pm.

I knock and my mom opened the door and gave me a hug.

"Hi mom." I said smiling at her.

"Hi honey." She said smiling.

"Where's my beautiful daughter?" I heard my dad say. I walked into my house and ran to my dad to hug him.

"Here I'm!" I said. My mom, dad, and I started to laugh.

"You haven't changed a bit kiddo. Anyways how's it going?" My dad said looking at me.

"First, I'm not a kid anymore and second, good." I said. I miss them, especial my dad.

"I know your not a kid but to me you will always be a kid." He said. That, that right there was why I especial missed my dad because, he cared way too much. But I still love my mom too.

"Come on lets go eat." He said. I walked with him to the kitchen. My mom was cooking.

"Need any help?" I asked her.

"No but thank you dear." She said.

We all sat there eating and having small talk about life. After that we all went to the living room and watched a movie. I check my phone, 6:30pm.

"Bye guys." I said standing up and grabbing my keys.

"Your leaving already?" My mother asked me.

"Yes, I have to study for a test." I said.

"Ok honey bye." Both of them said at the same time. I hugged then goodbye and got into my car and drove off.

I was driving and I looked at my fuel, almost empty. I stopped at a gas station and I walked into the store. And to my surprise I saw Niall James Horan.