Chapter 2

Ashley POV

I went up to Niall and tap him on his shoulder.

"Niall is that you?" I asked him.

"Yeah and you are ..." He said. I frowned, he doesn't remember me.

"I'm Ashley, Don't you remember me?" I asked him looking down at my hands.

"Maybe, let me think." He said. I huffed.

"Ashley, your best friend ever since pre - school until you moved a few years ago." I said.

"Omg!" Niall said, a big smile growing on his face. He hugged me and I hugged back.

"Yeah." I said with a smile.

"So how have you been?" Niall asked.

"Good, you?" I asked him.

"Same, so umm ... do you go to college or ... ?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah and you?" I asked him.

"Nope." He said popping the P. I laughed.

"So what do you do?" I asked.

"Well, I live with my roommate Louis and I work." Niall said with a smile.

My phone started to vibrate in my back pocket. I got it out and it was a text from Sophia.

"Well I will leave you now, I'm kinda in a rush." He said hugging me.

"Ok bye." I said with a smile.

After I put gas into my car, I texted Sophia.

Sophia

Heyyy :) wyd?

Me

Nm, u?

Sophia

I'm about to bake some cupcakes, hurry up

Me

For wht?

Sophia

So you can help me, duhh

Me

K

Sophia

K

Niall POV

I can't believe it I just saw Ashley. As I drove back home with Louis, he looked at me.

"Why the big smile Nialler?" Louis asked me.

"Something you wouldn't understand." I said looking at him then paying attention back to the road.

"Did you get a girl's phone number?" He said to me, while he was pocking my side.

"Well it's about a girl." I said.

"Ok then spill me the details." He said grinning at me.

"Oh Lou sometimes you act like a girl." I said laughing.

"Shut up, so tell me everything about her. Was she hot or ugly? What color hair did she have? Oh and her eyes." He said so excited.

"Well Lou if you must know, she was beautiful. She had long brown hair and her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue." I said smiling.

Ashley hasn't change one bit. She was still her self, that girl I fell head over heels for. She was still that girl I remember, the one I loved ever since I met her. But she maybe all ready have a boyfriend, I mean I can't blame her. She is the most wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny girl but at the same time shy and emotional.

Louis and I finally got to our apartment. I went straight to my bed and fell asleep.

*

Niall's dream

"Niall wait!" Ashley shout. I keep on run. Tears streaming down her eyes, she started running faster so she can catch up with me.

"Niall please, I need you don't run away from me don't leave me not right now. I need you." She said shouting louder. Her eyes red, her cheeks red. I keep run, I tried to stop but my feet keep moving.

At one point she stop run, falling to her knees. Her hands covering her head, her crying getting louder as I ran faster.

*

"Niall wake up!" I heard a voice. As I woke up I saw Louis.

"Niall you were having a bad dream. Look at you man." He said.

I put a hand on my head, sweat on my forehead, tears on my cheeks.

"Are you ok?" Louis said.

"Yeah Lou I'm ok, Good night." I said lying back down on my bed.

That was the worst dream I have ever had. I need to talk to her, shit I should have asked her for her phone number.

Ashley POV

I got back to my room, once I enter it smelled like cupcakes.

"Where have you been?" I heard Sophia say from the kitchen.

"I was busy." I said.

"Sure." She said sarcastically. "James passed by today. He asked me where you were. I told him that you went to go visit your parents."

"Oh ok. I will call him later." I said.

"So do you want a cupcake?" Sophia said wiggling her eyebrows. I chuckled.

"Sure." I said walking over to the kitchen. I grabbed a cupcake.

"Good huh." Sophia said with a grin on her face.

"Yeah." I said.

I went to my room and laid down on my bed thinking of Niall. I can't believe he has changed. But deep down I know he's the same Niall from before, my best friend.