Chapter 3

Happy Birthday to me! LOL My birthday was actually March 1st! Yay! Saw Demi's concert! Yeah I know I'm 24 days late but shhh no one needs to know! Except you guys lol ok well

Enjoy!

:)

Chapter 3

He's too close. Way too close, I have to get out of here. Go somewhere. Anywhere. I just can't be here. This is just like the last time he got too close. And then look what happened? I got kicked out. Wasn't even my fault! I teared up at the thought but immediately blinked the tears away.

"I...uh.." I began to speak while a slight blush appeared on my cheeks because of the closeness

"I have to go" I managed to sputter out

I got up, retrieving my things and quickly running out the room making sure to shut the door lightly behind me. I scurried to my car opening the door and putting he key in the ignition. I drove out of my parking space, and away from the hospital. Once I was defiantly sure I was far away from there I pulled to the side of the road.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!" I said banging on the steering wheel for every word. What has gotten into me lately? I can't keep tuning away from people, especially Aaron. I just need to clear my head but...

Where am I gonna go?

My brain racked for places I could stay. But nothing came up then begging for my mothers forgiveness, which in retrospect, never gonna happen.

"Damn for being quiet in high school." I muttered under my breath

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and checked for anything new as I put my pin in.

Nothing.

I ran a hand threw my messy, tied up hair and went on google maps. I looked for the nearest motels or hotels I could stay. Lucky for me I found a motel just around the corner. Only a 10 - 15 minute drive away. Not bad, at least I get even a couple more minutes to myself. I put the car into drive and drove into the direction of the motel.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"And how long will you be staying here for?" The young man behind the counter asked as he lifted his gaze off of the desk to my eyes

"Um.." I trailed off. How long am I going to stay here for?

"Two weeks...?" I answered but came out more as a question

Hey! Dulce! What happens when the times up and the two weeks have past?

"Right, ok, well that's 45 dollars a night, for two weeks-"

"630 dollars right, one second," I said and the man gave me a very questionable look.

Sorry I happen to be great at math. Jesus! My thoughts said in a annoyed tone

I dug in my side purse that had random bills shoved inside from when I had gathered all my stuff when I was being kicked out of my house (well it's really my mothers). I pulled out a couple twenties and fifties and handed it to the young man, which who gave me another questionable look.

"I swear I don't steal! Or strip!" I said subconsciously and mentally slapping myself in the face. Damn really Dulce? Strip? You know if you wanted to, oh I don't know, sound reasonable it'd would've been better just to say that you're a math geek. Think if that? Of course not.

"Um . . . Yeah, ok . . ." He said probably feeling uncomfortable whilst taking the money and counting it. He gave me the key and told me my room number. I walked outside climbed the stairs and went to my room. I put the key unlocking the door and walking inside.