Chapter 2

"Hey Lily wake up!" Jane called from the other side of the room.

Today is Monday and I already hate it, I have to wake up at freaking six in the morning so I can mattend school.

I threw my legs out of the bed and stood up, I found my uniform ironed and folded neatly on my shoes.

My uniform contained a long sleeve blouse, with a red skirt, black thigh socks, and black two inch thick heels.

I put my hair half up and half down, the put on some black eyeliner and mascara.

"I'm ready," I grabbed my bag and followed a bubbly Jane out the door. We walked out the dorm and walked across a small bridge to the classrooms.

I wonder what classes Noah have...

Jane and I walked into our first class which was English. I took out a piece of paper and started copying down the warmup on the white board.My skinny fingers wrapped around the thin pencil as I picked it up.

I tapped my heel on the ground and and wrote the answer to the incorrect sentence.

-

I walked through the double doors of the school cafeteria. My heels clicked as I walked to the short lunch line. I was early so I didn't need to worry about people cutting lines and what not.

The three classes I had went through took forever, but I somehow managed to survive.

"Can I get a chicken sandwich?" The lunch lady pulled out a buttery bun and sat the crispy chicken sandwich. I picked up an apple and chocolate milk then headed over to my deserted table in the corner.

"Lily!" I turned my head slightly before waving. Jane ran in her three inch wedges towards me.

"Hey," she greeted me when she sat down.

"Here they come!" I turned my head towards the commotion.

Chelsea and Noah walked in the cafeteria laughing as if one of the had said something funny. My face harder at the sight and my stomach lurched as if to express something. I clucked my tounge and shook my head, I should have known that he would hang out with someone who has a better status.

I picked up my tray and dumped it in the trash before grabbing my bag and leaving.

"Lily," I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned my head and frowned.

"Don't call me that!" I slapped his tan hand away and started walking.

-

I entered my room and slammed it shut , I'm done with this untrustworthy life. I'm done!

I grabbed the silver knife from my bottom drawer. Dried blood coated the blade. I got up and ran warm water in the tub.

I stripped of my clothes off my pale body and mentally prepared myself for what I'm about to do. My naked body shivered at the scars on my arms.

I took the knife and slid it across my stomach, I screamed in an agonizing pain. I cut slits into my breast and arms, tears escaped my eyes. My body numbed but I still managed to cut my legs and make my way to the bathtub.

I stepped into the bathtub and cringed but still went in. Red blood filled the clear water.

My eyes closed and I fell into an unconscious bliss.

Noah's POV

I sat at the 'popular' table and ate my food. Guilt registered in my brain as I ate my pizza. A sharp tap on my shoulder snapped me out of my thoughts. Jane stood towering over me with her arms crossed.

"Listen here Lily needs you, so get out of your feelings and go talk to her!" she roared at me with ferocity.

I got up and ran out the school with determination, I raced pass the bridge and opened the door to the dorms.

I reached her door and opened it with no hesitation. The room was empty there was no trace of her except her school clothes and droplets of blood on the hard floor.

I swung open the door and glanced towards the tub. My eyes widened at the horrendous sight. The tub was filled with blood while her body was laying lifeless.

I picked up her body and checked her pulse, it was there but faint. After wrapping a towel around her I took out my phone and called the ambulance.

-

They arrived quickly in a record time.

"Come on Lily you can do it!" She may not have wanted to stay alive, but I sure did.

They took her out of my shaking arms and soon she was in the ambulance truck.

END OF CHAPTER 2

*******************************

If your reading this you either passed my goals or I got tired of waiting for them to be complete. I probably wrote a whole bunch of chapters by now, but I still want my goal complete.