Hayley Grier

"Hayes! Stop kicking the seat!" I yelled from the front seat of the car "oh my bad, Haybear" Hayes said innocently. I hated that nickname, Haybear! "Mom, PLEASE tell Hayes to stop calling me that!" I said in a whiney voice. Hayes stuck his tongue out at me, I immediately stuck mine out too. "Hayes stop teasing Hayley!" mom said, annoyed at how loud we were being.

                                       *At the house*

"Skylynn!" I yelled, "Come get your horse's out of my room!" Skylynn walked into the room, hands on her hips "their called horsies!" she said with sass. "Oh sorry, my mistake!" I say trying not to laugh, sometimes that girl is to funny! "You better be!" and with that she left the room, her blonde ponytail swaying back and forth. I quickly pulled out my iphone and checked my feed. Someone liked my pic, I was tagged in a pic, someone started following me, same old, same old. Some people like twitter but instagram is my thing. "Hayley!" my mom yelled from downstairs. "Were going out to eat, be ready in 30!" 30 minutes! I ran to the bathroom and took the shortest shower ever! I blowdried my hair, slipped on my Hollister jeans, my #selfie crop top and my white vans. I lightly curled my hair and pulled some hair back into a black bow. I did my usual makeup and half ran half fell down the stairs. "Sup, hay!" Nash said, I gave him a hug. "Hey Nashy". Just then Hayes walked in. "what about me?" Hayes said smirking, "Ughhh!" I replied, even though Hayes and I were twins I had always been closer to Nash.