Small Stories

These are a bunch of few sentence stories my friends normally have me write! So i thought you guys would enjoy them; 

Child of the sky;
  His eyes were lighted with a brilliant sparkle of thousands little stars. They all danced and twinkled to the beat of their own song,but the lights flickered. His lips turned into a sad smile, as he hunched over in pain. Tord began to freak out as he watched him,a figure way above the ground above them. Tord held close onto Tom's body,his heart began to slow. Tord's body racked with sobs,all he could do was watch and wait for him to die. Useless. Tom's hand reached out and touched Tord's cheek,he smiled weakly at Tord. "Don't cry... i'll be with the Moon remember?" His star filled eyes flickered,as he began to die each star slowly began to go out. His being of light slowly began to fade. A snicker was heard from above them,Tord's eyes filled with hatred and fear. The man who had killed him was floating a few feet above,smiling at what he had done.
"Hope you miss your little moon,for that is the last you'll see of him. Nothing but a pile of dust"  

Doctor AU;
  "i'll be fine" He smiled warmly at Matt. Matt smiled back softly,he grabbed a hold of Edd's hand and tried to keep from crying. "Edd... your dying" He stiffled a sob and wiped away the tears with his white doctors coat. "Shhh don't worry..." His eyelids began to feel heavy. Matt closed his eyes and listened holding on tight to the warm hand.
  beep. beep. beep. beeeeep the machine went quiet. Edd's hand felt heavy and Matt found it hard to stand, he opened his eyes and looked over to the machine that kept track of Edd's heart beat. It was dead. Matt's eyes weld with tears,and he held in a sob. Nurses rushed into the room.  

"A note before i die";
Tord's heart skipped a beat as he stared at the rocks,a single notebook laid in between them. Tord slowly walked over and grabbed the notebook. He could here his own heart beat as he pulled the necklace that was wrapped around the notebook off. He opened the book and began to read the first page,he noticed that all the pages before it had been ripped out."

Hello Flowerboy,
I guess if your reading this you actually cared about me.... or someone found the notebook and the police turned it in to you.I just wanted to say.... i'm sorry for all the trouble i have caused you. Please forgive me for any thing i have touched and broken in your life. You told me that my light should burn out,but it hasn't burned out. It was put out by the water.
 I'm sorry.
 Love, Moonchild" 

 Tears formed in Tord's eyes as he read the note over and over again. A silhouette of a being stood just off from the side of Tord,watching him sob. "But i'm not dead.." Tom whispered out.

Balloons;
Matt held a bunch of colorful balloons as he stood next to Edd's grave. Little pieces of paper were in the balloons,he let go off them and watched them fly away. He held in a sob,and he stared down at the green umbrella he held in his hand. He smiled weakly at the umbrella as tears ran down his cheeks. "Goodbye Dreamer" He whispered as he feel to his knees sobbing.

sorry if "a note before i die" reminds you of another story *coughing* i honestly just had day dream of Tom faking his death trying to hide from Edd and Matt,but in turn Tord find's Tom's death note (ayy death note). Idk don't mind me! Just enjoy reading 'n stuff uwu