•19•

Sting

Rogue and I held each other for a long time until there was a loud bang on the door. The door busted open and Gajeel was holding a crow bar. "Minerva and her fuckers are here!" He yelled and threw the crow bar. "They're inside the house!" Rogue yelled and Gajeel nodded. Rogue nodded and ran into Moon's closet and pulled out...A FUCKING SNIPER RIFLE! "Let's do this." Rogue opened up a door and looked at me. "I'll be on the roof. Get them outside so I can snipe of 'em." Gajeel and I nodded and ran downstairs. That's when I ran into Rufus, he hand a crow bar lodged in his arm

"Let's see if you can pass me." I pulled out a knife and ran towards me. I punched his gut and kicked his nuts. "Son of a bitch!" He yelled and held his balls. I grabbed his knife and stabbed his back. I ran away with the knife and saw all my friends fighting Orga and Yukino. Yukino saw me and smiled. I charged towards her and stabbed her arm. "Ah!" She screamed and pushed me outside. Everyone ran outside and went back to fighting. Then there was a quiet gun shot. A little bullet went trough Orga's head. Rogue snipped him. "Orga!" Yukino yelled. I took the advantage and stabbed her in the back. "You will...regret that." Then she died right in front of all of us. "Rogue killed someone and you killed someone. Great!" Gajeel yelled sarcastically. "Rufus had a crow bar sticking out of his arm. I'm pretty sure you killed him." I said to him. "Touché." He smirked. Then Rogue was thrown off the roof. "Rogue!" We yelled then Minerva gracefully jumped off the roof.

"You!" Erza yelled and charged towards Minerva and swung a sword at her. It hit her and cut her arm. The two started fighting. Wendy would have to quickly wrap bandages around Erza but other than that they were pretty equal. Then Erza was defeated. "Erza!" Jellal held Erza closely. "My turn!" Natsu yelled and held his trusty, flamethrower. (Pfft! What the fuck? Flamethrower? Oh god, someone draw that! Just, Natsu fighting Minerva with a flamethrower.) Natsu burned her and her clothes but in the end Minerva was way too strong. Gray went in for him and used his ice pick. Defeated brutally. Lucy and Juvia took at shot at it but not even our strongest girls could win. Lisanna scratched at her but she was too weak. Gajeel refused to let Levy, Wendy, or Romeo fight. He ran in and managed to give Minerva a bloody nose and even broke a bone before he was thrown to the ground.

Then she held Rogue up and pulled out a kitchen knife. "Die..." Then she stabbed Rogue. "ROGUE!" We all yelled but mine was the louder. Rogue held his chest and then he fell to the ground. Minerva laughed and kicked Rogue. "You..." I whispered. "Huh?"

"You...bitch!" I yelled and sucker punched her in the face. She screamed and trued to stab me but I caught the blade with my bear hands. "You...you treat me like a dog when I loved you, you torment me and my friends, you trick Rogue with Yukino, you kill Lyon and Cana, but worst of all! You cut Moon's breaks and you try and kill my boyfriend? I think it's your turn, Minerva." I broke the grip between her and the knife. "It's time you feel everyone else's pain." I said and stabbed her in the heart. "Lyon...Cana....Chelia...Erza...Lucy...Natsu and Gray....Juvia...Wendy...Romeo...Gajeel....Levy....Lisanna....Moon....Rogue, all of them. Fell at your evil hands." I pushed the knife further into her chest until blood streamed like a waterfall down her stomach. "You really are evil. Well, enjoy hell." Then she fell to the ground.

"Sting...you did it." Lisanna whimpered and held her bloody arm. "Yeah." I heard sirens in the distance but I couldn't even stand. The last thing I saw was Rogue's body. He was hardly alive and he was staring at me. Before I could faint he mouthed 'I love you.'