A/N:

Hello everyone!

I know from experience that my ending might be slightly disappointing cause I didn't tell all bout what happened to them afterwards. But as a writer, I've realized the value of endings like these. It leaves the readers free to imagine the life they want for the characters. Some of my happiest times have been spent doing just that. So, with that in mind, I chose to end my little story like this.

Comment and let me know what you think they did after this! I'd love to hear what you guys come up with!

Some of you have asked for a sequel and I know that I once promised to make one (in an a/n in an early chapter). The reason for that was that, as I mentioned in the a/n in the last chapter, I used to have the story go a lot farther. But I realized that the plot ended at a way earlier point and that what happened after was just "what happened after." So as of now, I have no plans for a sequel. I may change my mind but I don't want to get your hopes up.

I may make a new "story" of one shots or something shooting off of this story but I'm not sure. It depends on whether or not I get ideas for them and if I actually feel like writing them down.

And now I'd like to thank my readers! I can't tell you how much your support means. There were several times were I thought I'd just stop writing cause I was tired of writing it. But then I'd see the comments and the votes and the reads and I'd realize that people actually were reading this and, what's more, they were liking it! So I kept going and you can see the end result.

So thank you to you all!

Has anyone been reading this from the very beginning? Or at least really close to the beginning?

Thank you all!