ch.6

It was nearing the end of a long summer, with Archie and Mr. Fred. I didn't know what was going to happen with Veronica, because I hadn't seen her ever since.
Betty tells me that she wants to meet up, but I'm just enjoying the last few days of Summer in bed with Archie.

Reggie stopped by last night, said he wanted to 'hang out with us' as well. What's with everyone and hanging out? I got up from the bed and walked down in my underwear, to open the door only to see Reggie.

"Oh, uh... hey Jughead."

"Hello."

"I was wondering if, umm, you and Archie wanted to go grab something at Pop's later? With me and some of my other friends?" He asked calmly.

"Not in the mood. Thanks for the offer." I said, slamming the door shut. I walked back upstairs to Archie and I's bed, climbing in under the covers.
Archie was still asleep, I think he needed it. He's been so protective of my recently, and not to mention he took over as a top so that's even more work for him if you get what I'm saying. I was bored though, waiting for Archie. So I took out my laptop, and started writing on my novel (which I completely forgot about).

Tired. Boring. He wasn't as depressed anymore, he was just always tired. I think once he realized what he did, he stepped up a bit. Guess that's why I'm the bottom now.

"Jughead?" Asked Archie, groggily.

"Hey, baby. Are you ok? Do you want some tea or coffee?" I asked, sitting down on the bed.

"I'm fine, can we go do something?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes, and I gave him his phone.

"Maybe we should hang out with Veronica..." Archie said, scrolling through his list of contacts.

"Ok, but I don't think she's really in the mood to see me." I told him. As soon as I said that, Archie got a call, but it wasn't from Veronica. It was from his mom.

"Hullo?" He said into the phone.

"Archie? Baby? Hey! I just wanted to let you know that... I'm coming down for the weekend!" Exclaimed Mrs. Andrews.

"Wait, really?!" He replied excitedly, putting his mom on speaker phone.

"Hey mom, you're on speaker, say hi to Jughead.

"Uh, oh! Uh... hello...."

"Hey Mrs. Andrews!" I said back a little more excitedly.

"I talked to your dad, Archie, and I'll be there tomorrow! Have a goodnight!" She said quickly, ending the call.

"Well... that was weird. Are you sure your mom likes me?" I asked Archie, scooting closer onto the bed.

"Umm.... I haven't exactly told her I'm... you know..."

"Gay? Dating me? Oh boy, Archie." I sighed, giving him a kiss on the forehead and getting up to out some clothes on.

"Hey Archie, you think you can call your mom up again? I have a message to give to her." I told him as I put on some pants and a shirt.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" He asked, getting up and kissing down my neck.

"Archie likes dick!" I whisper-screamed into his ear. He gave me a shove and laughed.